Do you think white women are the easiest targets when it comes to slut shaming and racist and sexist hatred?

Since white women are often portrayed as the most attractive race of women in the American mainstream media (or most of the Western Media, not just the US alone), this could also mean they're a much easier target of being called disloyal sluts. As a non-White male, I while I do think it's pretty stupid to single out a one race/ethnic group of women for harsh negativity especially since I personally knew several of white women who are very loyal and nice ladies, it's someone understandable why they are singled out, since the majority of adultery reports often show white women being the adulterers (along with black women being either the #1 or #2 most common female adulterers). Then again, white women (or white people in general) make up the majority of the US population so to a degree, it's a tad a unfair but on the other hand, life's not fair.

*somewhat*

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna say it's mostly that way because white people are more than half the population. But I've always thought black women got it harder as far as slut shaming. I mean consider the media (shows like Maury and Jerry Springer mostly have ridiculous black people on them, especially Maury). It makes black people look like they can't be faithful to save their lives. And since a number of people consider reality television to have some truth to it and we can't help but attach people to a group, it looks like black women get the worst rep. I mean nowadays who would you be more surprised about hearing they've been with the same person for years? Plus I think another thing is demographics. Black girls get slut shamed hard here (in the south). But maybe it's not so bad anywhere else or wherever you are.

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry to say but I work with all white women just happen to be sluts. It is seriously disgusting. I have many white friends so I am no stranger to this topic. They even think its funny when it's discussed. Now I know many white women who are not but their are so many who enjoy being sluts and over sexualized. People can also say this about black women but come on. Where do you think the idea " Blondes have more fun" come from all women. I feel like white women will try anything once. They honestly live with no regrets. Which is nice and carefree but they tend to have slutty qualities. But they really are fun ahah haha (:

• white, Asian black n hispanic. most females these days ARE hoes. at least at some point in their young lifes.

its the western media. in todays spciety its somewhat cool to be sexual and experiment otherwise you're 'prude'. but this also exists in asia where i know a lot of bitches that act classy but ride every dick who promises them free dinners and designer bags

• No I don't think so. As a matter of fact, I think they contribute to a lot of it.

• No, not really. There are other factors, not just race alone.

What Guys Said 3

• White women are the primary source of slut shaming, racism, and sexism in this country. Just saying.

• White women are more guilty than anyone when it comes to slut shaming and sexist hatred. By far.

• Probably Asian women in my opinion