i have a boyfriend but i guy i like more asked me out but i dont want to hurt my boyfriends feelings!!! help!?

So I've been dating this guy for a little bit now and its an okay relationship... no issues or anything. But there is this guy whos perfect. he's so sweet and amazing oh my god he's perfect. i like him a lot and dont know if i should or even how to break up with my present bf... please help ):

• break up with him for the other guy
  • continue to date present bf

Most Helpful Guy

• Get rid of the current guy for his sake. He should probably find someone that likes him as much as he likes her and not someone that's fairly ambivalent about his presence. Breaking up with him would be a pretty simple matter. Just tell him you don't think it's working out. By the way you talk, it's going to happen eventually anyway.
    I have to admit that I hope you are the back up for this next guy and once the girl he prefers is open again, he drops you and leaves you utterly heartbroken.

What Guys Said 7

• No offense, but why would you be in an "okay" relationship, I think your BF deserves someone that is happy with him and not someone that thinks it is "okay", the reason why it's okay might not be your fault (IDK) but you and him should both be with someone that makes you happy. If you want to go out with the man just break up with your current BF.

• Nobody's perfect. You're just in that phase - it's all in your head. If you take this new guy, eventually once things will settle in he'll be just the same guy average Joe. And then another sweet and perfect guy will come along. And the vicious cycle begins over and over again.

• Lets say you get with that guy, and y'all get along great with no problems for a few months, then he gets asked out by another girl who is basically his idea of perfection, she's way prettier and smarter than you, and has a lot of money. What would you want your new boyfriend to do, stay with you, or leave you for the better woman?

• I don't know how to express my feelings.
    http://i.imgur.com/moxbx.jpg

• I guess it's only fair to tell him. Rejection hurts but it's something you have to decide. We can't for you.

• Ok, if you can't see a future with your current man. Then break up.

If you can see a future, then stay, as sometimes things like this, is like a test to the relationship.

Whatever you do, make a clean decision.

Good luck. Cheers

• Well don't cheat on your boyfriend, that's for sure.

If you are so willing to drop your current boyfriend because a better model came along then the relationship clearly isn't that special to you. You should probably end it.

What Girls Said 2

• Your current bf was probably sweet, amazing and perfect when you first met him too. What do you want out of your relationships? Once you figure this out then you'll know what to do.

• I would say break up with your boyfriend. If you really liked your boyfriend, you wouldn't talk about this all thing like that. You just said it's an "okay" relationship. It's better to just break up.