What do I do if me and my friend like the same girl?

My friend recently told me he liked this girl who is the same girl I like. I started liking this girl before him but, I don't tell people who I like so I hadn't told him.

What should I do?

Leave the girl and let him date her

or

Try and date the girl

or another suggestion

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't let him date her first or vice versa because if he does it will hurt you and if it doesn't work out and then you try to date her it seems like you are the shitty one.

Tell him you like her, see who she likes, agree to be cool with whatever she picks.

Don't let a girl come in between your friendship. You're young.

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to ur friend... Tell him u like her too... But both of you don't go near the girl.. Either way its going to hurt one of u.. Ders plenty mote girls out there 😊

• IF he is like a brother to you, let him have her and see another girl intsead. If he is a half ass friend then get her for yourself.

• tell him you like her too. it's her pick.

What Guys Said 1

• If he is your best-friend Let him do his thing and see where it goes. If he isn't your best friend and isn't making a move, approach this girl and try to get a date. best of luck.