Is being Dark-skinned ugly?

I am dark-skinned and people say nobody wants us. which makes me feel like I don't have a chance with anybody. What kind of guys like darkskins?

• Attractive?
  • Unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are plenty of guys out there that like dark skinned females.
    I guess it depends on where you are and who meet, but there are plenty.

What Guys Said 13

• I smell a troll.. but either way, black is beautiful

yoknyamdabale.files.wordpress.com/.../...07-am.png

• You must resist the Okcupid blogs and all the other online dating studies. That's what they want you to feel ugly and undesirable. You must resist I say!

• Black and brown is beautiful just like all other skin tones.

• Nooo *jazz hands*

• yes being dark skinned is as ugly as having white, olive or any shade or original skin color. I voted A

• No it is not ugly. Many people like dark skinned people. Many people think they look exotic.

• Guys like me

• Why wouldn't a guy like a "dark skinned" girl?

• skin color isn't that important compare to like a couple of decades back

• WTF told you that?

• Only if you let society racist piece of shit ideology brainwash you.

• I think it's ugly sorry

• In general population of the Human, light skin is viewed to be more attractive. It doesn't mean dark-skinned is unattractive.. That's honesty

What Girls Said 11

• No, of course not! All skin tones are lovely and never let anyone tell you any different! Whether someone is pale or dark, they are all unique and attractive in their own way. I'm sure you're beautiful :)

• Hell no, we are beautiful n attractive as any other. Embrace your skin, it's you.
    Whoever said that dont want you to see how beautiful your are. Growing up I had that problem, being the only dark skin girl in the classroom, no boys ever liked me. I remember someone telling my entire class and 2 other classes that I looked like the dead cockroach everyone saw in the hallway, I cried int he bathroom the whole day smh. You have to realize your beauty, being beautiful in you skin tone and not letting people tell you different so you feel like that. As I got older I had plenty of guys wanying to date me. I was actually shocked when the first white and Spanish guys asked me out. Just be proud of being a beautiful, dark skin young lady. Im sure as you get older you'll see what I mean. We are attractive in all aspects just like any other race of women even the light skin black girls :)
    Just cuz you dark skin dont mean anything.

• I affectionately refer to people who think certain skin tones can't be attractive as "stupid mother fuckers"

And you should too.

• I have never seen an ugly dark skinned woman. It's actually a fantasy of mine to make love to a dark skinned woman. Not suggesting you should be the woman, just letting you know.

• Um, no. Don't think such a thing.

• I think anyone would love you if they don't like u because you're dark then they're racist and ignorant, love yourself and don't care what people say.

Every skin color is beautiful.

• I think it's beautiful.

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Light skin is viewed in society as more attractive
    People will tell you oh there are dark skinned pretty girls too but they won't tell you the reality of how some darker skinned people are treated throughout the world

• It's whatever you think it is. Don't let anyone define you.