What do you think of girls who send the first message?

On online dating sites, how do you view girls who send the first message. Do you view them as disparate, and view them in a negative light. Or are the girls confident and you are more likely to return the message since it supposedly be a uncommon.

Most Helpful Guy

• I view them as very confident in making the first move and I will return the message cause it will tell me that she is interested and I don't have to think about it

What Guys Said 2

• doesn't bother me any lol.

• Confidence.!! Love a girl that takes what she wants. Desirable intangible.

What Girls Said 2

• like online darting or just online. i only ask bc I've never online dated., but i send messages online all the time and very often first.

whats the big deal?

out of curiosity... why would you want the opinion if a guy who thinks you're desperate bc you know how to type hello. thats fucked up. he should be committed.

• Go for it girl.. If you find a lad attractive, send him a message.. He isn't going to be like "omg she wrote to me first and run" its a sure sign of confidence.. 😊