Why do girls like guys with anorexia?

Seriously girls love skinny guys dont u want a guy who has muscle to hold u and protect u girl who like abnormally skinny guys are so common now a days

0|0
12|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no 'cause I don't need protecting! That's not just about me being kind of affronted by the implication that I couldn't handle myself; I feel safe enough and don't foresee any kind of a situation where I'd need to be physically protected, plus if there were I'd feel weird about just being protected; I'd rather be equal wirth a guy and we'd protect one another from whatever. Plus I just find the whole culture of weight lifting etc. to build muscles kind of weird. I think skinnier guys (who aren't all anorexic; that's a really unfair assumption because some guys are just naturally skinny and there's nothing wrong with that!) look more natural and more sort of metrosexual than guys who're really aggressively masculine. I don't go for extreme masculinity like that, it's just a preference but I like guys who're a little masculine and a little feminine; seems more normal and attractive/approachable to me

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I dont like guys skinner than men. I like big guys. I like to be the only cute petite one in the relationship. I also like to know that my bf at least looks like he can protect me if something were to go down where as if i was with a little skinny dude, a mugger or a rapist or gangster or whoever would not feel even the slightest bit intimidated.

0|0
    0|0
    • ooops typo, itsd suppose to say Me**** not men

• Also my fiance is not skinny but he is not super buff or muscular either. He is pretty average (at least to American standards), he has a chubby stomach because he likes to eat but he is not overweight, he doesn't break a sweat just from going up the stairs.

• I know way more girls who like more muscular or even bigger guys than ones who only like skinny guys. Skinny doesn't always mean anorexic either.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is NOT true. Most muscle guys have all of the girls. There are some women who just don't like big guys because of the stigma associated with buff jockey types. Ever seen the Crunch gym commercial with the beefed up guy saying "If lift things up and put them down " ? (Lol). Some women think that men like that are just worried about lifting weights and chasing after anorexic blondes with fake boobs. It's really a ridiculous comparison. Maybe you're just looking at the wrong girls. I personally like my MEN to LOOK like MEN. Muscles are a plus, but as long as you have nice arms, I'm melting within secs 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys who or skinny or toned opposed to guys who are super muscular. I don't know I just find it more attractive. And just because a guy is skinny doesn't mean they're anorexic.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not all girls like the same thing, I am not attracted to guys who have bulky muscles or too big. Thin or toned body are nicer and skinny doesn't mean he is anorexic. At the end of the day, different people like different thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid anorexic guys, but I also avoid guys on steroids.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny guys no guys with anorexia , I don't care too much about muscles but im really not into it I think skinny guys are more natural muscles can be lost when you get older.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was unaware of this

1|0
    0|0
    • i have never heard of this either. Although i have noticed that a lot of obese or overweight women date/marry really skinny guys. (or maybe her weight just makes him seem really skinny)

• @bijinbijinbijin haha right I'm really confused. But yah ironically that's so true now that I think about it 😂

• I think its horrible when guys are overly skinny. My boyfriend has to have a little meat on his body.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol where did you get that statistic? I don't like guys like that. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because a guy is skinny doesn't mean he's anorexic. That's kind of awful to imply. And it's just personal preference.

1|2
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• This isn't 50000 BC, we don't need cavemen anymore. We don't need more lifting brahs around; it's so generic and tiresome that i wouldn't even be surprised if girls were getting tired of that shit.

2|2
    0|1
    • Women not liking muscular men is like men not liking curvy women.
      It's what we're programmed to be attracted to.

• I'm muscular, and plenty of chicks dig me.

I know of wayyyyyy more girls that like a muscular man than I do girls that like skinny guys.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure chicks like skinny guys, but I'm even more sure that chicks dig muscular guys.

I'm not super muscular or skinny, just me, but that's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. depending where you live, like in Korea, most woman love guys that are thin, cute and have a slightly feminine aspect such as undefined jaw lines and yeah. :S

But I've dated quite a few koreans aha xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny guy with handsome face > Muscular guy with average face

But yes if you don't have the looks going for a skinny guy the muscular guy with average face will always have the women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call me crazy but it might have less with them liking guys with anorexia and actually liking guys who don't take bathroom mirror pictures.

0|0
    0|0