Where Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend or Boyfriend?

Lately, I've been pretty depressed... because I can't seem to meet the right women. I've been on a few dates during the past few weeks with women I met on Tinder -_-... but there was no connection.

I would really like to get out there and meet women. I've taken classes at gym all this week and been going to the gym a lot... but people don't really seem to talk much. I've been to the bars/clubs... but women there are kinda mean to men. I've been out on the town... but I'm not even really sure how to approach women to strike up a conversation.

Where did you meet your partner? How did you meet? Did you strike up the conversation or did they?

Most Helpful Girl

• In high school, but only got together 5 years later.

What Girls Said 5

• I met my girlfriend at a party my friend forced me to go too. We barely talked but she added me on FB and we talked on there. Then we exchanged numbers and eventually hung out. I initiated hanging out, but she initiated talking in general.

• I met him at work, and then a year later we started hanging out and going on dates. We've been together ever since

• Work. Don't go looking for love cause it just kinda happens out of nowhere when you're not looking.

• Ask your friends if they know cute singles.
    or Church or Online dating sites
    I met my current at school 20 years ago :-)

• We met at a lounge in the city. He gave me his number and I texted him a week later.

What Guys Said 4

• Work but not my co-worker 😉

• How did you meet her? Did you approach her first? Did she approach you? How did it lead to dating?

• Bwahahaha I'm a single pringle.

• I'm to ugly for female friends so I'll stay single forever.

• The beer store, we got into a fight over who gets to purchase the last case of corona. I offered her a compromise, I get the case, she can come over and have some free beers. She came over, we made out on the couch, decided to start dating, and it's been smooth sailing ever since.