If a guy wasn't well equipped well (down below) would you still put up with it, if you loved him?

Just curious.
Would you try your best to make it work or just move on? No one will be judged harshly

Most Helpful Girl

• I was with a guy for a while, he was very very skinny and I just couldn't get aroused and didn't feel attracted to him.. so it didn't work out..
    in saying that I've recent started seeing another guy, we click well, have a big interest in the same thing but he is a little small, but Im still extremely attracted to him to the point he gives me butterflies.. mental attraction is key, and its enough to make it work, and it does.

So it really depends on how much you love or care about the guy and how attracted you are to them from all perspectives.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not the type of girl to do the whole "Smash and Dash" shit.

So if I'm with a guy, I'm really into him, and I feel that the relationship could be a potential long-term one. The size of a man's penis doesn't make me love him any less. It's ridiculous to me to hear that some of these women will leave the man that they have fallen in love with over the size of his penis. It's very strange to me. If you loved the guy, you wouldn't leave him for the size of his cock.

• When im in love it dont bug me at all. My ex was like 4 inches at the most. he's dick size didn't make a fuck to me at all. I had been with twice his size. But I loved him and thats all that mattered to me

• I would try my best to make it work. I don't really care about what they have below I am more interested in their personality and how they treat me. That's more important to me.

• Of course.

• I would make it work. I've seen pictures of guys wuth just balls and a small piece of flesh... just be grateful you have something.

• Make it work!

• If I loved him (Or wanted to be with him because of feelings), non of the rest would ever matter..

• Size does not matter (small things can poke hard lol). Rhythm is key!

• Depends on how small were talking? And if he was good at oral?

• Anywhere from 3-4.5 and he'd maybe need some help with oral like knowing what you like and stuff

• If he was willing to staisfy me with oral then I'd work with it. But if he wasn't good at oral I'd really have to love the fucking shit out of him to keep him around!

• Understandable

What Guys Said 2

• Of course girls would put up with it. The world is full of guys with small dicks that have wives and girlfriends

• work on your pelvic thrusts and you are good to go