Guys: does it seem needy if I call a guy?

I call a guy who hasn't called or messaged me the week leading up to a date? obviously need to know where we're going and when since its tomorrow. but he isn't busy and has seen me online..

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that doesn't seem needy to me.

I'm going on a date two days from now and haven't called or messaged her in about a week. Tomorrow I'm going to ask her if she's still free and suggest a time & place to meet. If she called or texted me right now, I wouldn't think it was needy at all!

What Guys Said 2

• No, you are not needy at all. In fact, it is very ethical for you to call him & ask to know when to meet next time, in case he doesn't communicate with you.

Plus, how do you know that he wasn't busy ? I mean, how did you find that out ?

Do you ping him whenever he comes online ?

• I know because he told me... he's not hiding or avoiding people. but its like he wants me to have to chase him for common sense things. weird, huh?

• Common sense things ? Please elaborate.

• Unless he is completely out of touch, it would be a good idea to see if everything is still going as planned. I would definately call before meeting...

What Girls Said 1

• i had this same question, THANK YOU girly!