Am I too picky? For my age?

ok im 32 and want to be married alrady i want kids. but i only like douchbags. I get told I'm beautiful and smart good head on my shoulder, i have a great body i work out i squat. i have many guys who want to marry me and or date me. but i only like the bad boy asshole who dosnt want to commit to me. everyone keeps telling me to change the type a guy i go for so i did and i broke his heart he started to love me and i didn't like him, i didn't get that feeling with him. so i went after another guy i liked and of course he was a douchbag. but there the only guy that makes my heart love them. i don't want to settle for what i don't want. so what do i do? settle?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't sound very smart too me, going to something that will take you nowhere.

You are not attracted to bad boy only, you just don't like pussies either, find a real man. Macho without being bad boy... yes there are not many around, and they can pick an chooses, but that is what you really want.

Being 30-35 you might have to go for someone older, you are running out of options.

What Guys Said 2

• You need to do Dead lifts as well. Anyway you will grow tired of bad boys once you see your going No where with them

• The only time u should settle when u r about 40 especially if u want a family. Maybe u can just have kids and not have a father especially if the guys u go for a aholes/douchebags but it be hard to be a single parent. Maybe look for a more mature guy a little older also no offense but u are also being inmature yourself looking for bad boys but u might change. if u get a little older but the clock is ticking.

What Girls Said 2

• Why are you punishing yourself? You have a dream of one thing but choose to accept the other. Are you deliberately making your own happiness so hard? Each dropkick you date is another road block to happiness. Why are you stopping yourself?

• You have no choice. Usually I would say never settle but that's typically when they don't fit a specific physical trait or they aren't something conventional like super smart or whatever. But this is a special case. You want to get married and have children which would require you to be with a genuine and kind man who would make a good father figure. But you're going for assholes? And you want a family with them? I don't understand how that makes sense to you. It's like the hoe and the housewife thing. You can't make an asshole a family man. Generally that's why they're assholes. That just doesn't make sense to me. Look for a nice guy you can get into and then you'll have your family. But stop going for douchebags. It's literally counterintuitive.