This girl is driving me crazy?

So I work with this girl, we dated for about a month then she tells m she doesn't see it going anywhere. She keeps flirting with me though, gives me a massage, plays footsie with me, holds my hand. I think I messed up though cause I like her so much, i've been writing her letters basically saying how much I like her etc, we hang out and stuff but I just don't know if its still over and should I move on. I asked her if she still felt this way and she said "that was a long time ago" when she said that. Please help

0|1
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are wasting your time. If she broke it off then she is just toying with your feelings.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• It costs nothing to cut her off. If she's acting like that towards you she's only playing with your emotions. There are better girls out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have a straightforward conversation with her. If she doesn't give you any info I would tell her that you need a break from hanging out and begin to phase her out. Maybe she will show her true colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow so lucky to have those treatments. I am crazy mad about some guy and its not even funny :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.