How do I respond to that?

The girl that I am seeing is from Honduras. I was talking to her tonight about work because I know she works six days a week. Today she said that she didn't want any more free days. She said she just wanted to work as much as possible and return to Honduras ASAP. We haven't really spoken since. How do I respond to this news? I really like her, and I am already kind of attached to her. I don't really want to continue seeing her if I know she is just going to leave, but on the other hand I don't want her to leave (I also don't want to tell her to not go back home). It hurts that she just kind of drops this on me and says she wants to leave asap and that is all the information she will give me. I don't even know if it is a month or a year for her projected ASAP.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you just ask her how long? then before she can answer, tell her that YOU personally don't want her to leave.
    that solves like 4 questions.