What am I supposed to do?

I met a guy through friends.. After a while, we got to know eachother. He made it clear that he wasn't looking for a relationship, and I told him that I understand and that I'm not either, and I'd rather be friends for a while, before jumping into a relationship anyway. But slowly, we began to grow closer to eachother, he started taking me out on 'solo' dates, instead of catching up for dinner and drinks with friends.. Then he started snap chat/ texting me every other day and sometimes called just to talk at night. During that time, we slept together (sorry, TMI), I told him before I slept with him that I don't want to get used and I'm not the type who just goes sleeping around. We had a little chat about it, I decided that I could trust him. After that, he took me out in another date and he has met my kids, we all had dinner at his place with his kids there, as well. He even spoke of making future plans and outings with both kids. Then I slept with him last week, he stayed at my place the night, the next day after a coffee, he got ready and left, kissed me goodbye and that was the last that I've seen and heard from him. No, I haven't tried getting in contact with him, coz I figured that it's up to him to do the chasing, and if he really wanted, he would have at LEAST made the effort to send me a text or snap. But nothing for nearly a whole week :-/ Do u think it sounds like he's getting cold feet about 'him and I'? Or maybe he's waiting for me to contact him? Opinions and advice Pleaaase..

Most Helpful Guy

• If he was into you, he would be all over you like a fat kid eats a donut. If you like a friends with benefits keep him on. If you want commitment, find someone that loves you and can't wait to be with you again. If he liked you, he had your #. Unless he is in a coma, his actions say it all.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, try contacting him. If you have done little chasing it'd be good. Plus you'd be investing more into the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe things are getting to that serious point that you both agreed you didn't want.. so maybe he is just taking A step back and putting some distance between you two because he is developing feelings and thinks he will muck things up if he says anything to you about this devloped feelings, also he doesn't know how you feel at this point in time.. do you have feelings for him? more serious feelings that is..
    maybe give him some more space and then message him and just ask if he is okay, if you're luck he will message you before you have to get in touch with him and he will explain himself.

to me it just sounds like a classic case of "i dont know what to do about these feelings" hence the silent treatment. i gather this by the fact that y