Where should I go from here?

I told this guy I liked him a lot and he said he liked me too. Then, we became "more than friends" but not quite in a relationship because he wasn't ready. I was hurt he didn't want to be in a relationship with me, and we went back to just being friends... but I still like him a lot. Now he is very reluctant to say or do anything that might have the slightest chance of hurting me. Where should I go from here?

What Guys Said 2

• Keep going out with him, after all what do you have to really lose? Its not like your setting a deadline to get marred to someone anytime soon

• careful.. seems like this is going down the friends with benefits route. and the fact that he is reluctant to say or do anything that may "hurt" you, without being in a relationship with you, leaves you as either an option or he is just someone that needs your patience to get over the past first. that was 3 options. which do you want.
    fwb? option? or patience?

• I don't want to be FWB, nor do I want to be just an option. I want to be his girlfriend.

• so all you have is patience then right? so just wait let him sort out the issue with him, then when he is fine, he will act.

What Girls Said 0