Guys would you date a girl who is OCD?

ok i suffer from OCD,... i intend to be very obssessive over things,

now as for me dating, yeah i do become obessessive towards the guy im with, like what he likes , doing, what is he thinking about etc etc it does become too much il admit that,...

but would this be a deal breaker for him?

as it may sound normal it isnt, it does affect my daily life and my health aswell, and getting along with people in life too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• I would be willing to give her a chance, and go on a date with her to see how things play out. I am admittedly fairly ignorant about this since I have never dated a woman with OCD before. However I see no reason why it would be a deal breaker.

• How hot is she?

• I give it a shot as long it did not change my life drastically from it and i am also that way too.

• It depends on how the OCD is expressed and how bad it is, but most properly not.

• well it not soo bad nor exstrem but yea it is a disorder i have after all but i am able to keep stable...

• The issues is more so how it affect the relationship and had it been me, then my life.

Any personality that make my life worse is a no go, so bitchiness is a deal breaker and OCD can be, but it doesn't have to be.. it depends on the actual affect on my life and relationship.

• Every guy is different

What Girls Said 0