Is it bad that I always date opinionated men?

For some reason I am always attracted to opinionated men.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a difference between confidence, opinionated and dreamers.
    Confident men usually have goals and in time achieve them. They steadily progress quietly. They know where they are going.
    Opinionated men usually don't know what they are talking about but mouth off anyway, achieve little and constantly tell confident people what is not possible and why they can't do what they are doing.
    Dreamers are the ones who have ideas what they want to do, talk about it a lot but somehow think it will fall at their feet. They don't actually move towards their goal. They simply dream and don't get there.
    They all come across as leaders, but two of the above are full of sh*t.
    Try to spot the difference.

What Guys Said 3

• And the problem with that is? I see no problem with it.

• no, its evolutionary somone with a strong moral compass or opinions is displaying leadership (or if we want to be psychological "alpha male") now a female is drawn to the higher status men such as the leaders because they have the highest sexual replication value.

that is why your attracted.

• Most are opinionated, i don't understand the reference.

What Girls Said 2