Guys, would you still have an interest in dating a girl if she slept with you on the first date?

Is it a deal breaker if a girl sleeps with a guy on a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• "would you still have an interest in dating a girl if she slept with you on the first date?"

Absolutely I would.

" Is it a deal breaker if a girl sleeps with a guy on a first date? "

Not for me. To me it's a sign of a liberated woman. Besides. My ego says just because she slept with me on the first date, doesn't mean she sleeps with every single guy on the first date. I am just that awesome, that she couldn't help herself.

In other words, it's because I'm great, not because she's some kind of slut.

• Wow, awesome. I think ego has a big place in this question when I see the range of answers.

What Guys Said 8

• she could offer it up but I won't be turned off, ill just say no and depending on how she handles that no will determine if she is a deal breaker or not.

• Sometimes things move very fast and if I was really into the lady I would be quite pleased. I may wonder if this was normal for her though and may be cautious.

• Well I think women feel the same way. More so I think we feel like we missed our chance at getting to know someone before sex and that sex is all thr man was after.

• Yes, but you know, there are times when you meet someone and feel like you have known them forever. Or maybe you have known them for a long long time but not as a date. IT may have been simmering for some time.

• Yea I totally understand that feeling!

• As a rule I don't do first date sex but the connection would have to be strong and I'd have to know she didn't do a guy a week date and sleep with them lol

• It's not a deal breaker for me. That's how all my relationships have started thus far. I don't even know what it's like to "start things slow" with a girl. Although I wish I really knew what it was like.

• That will tell me that she donĀ“t see sex as a big deal. Giving up so fast on that is not a good idea.

• It would just seem too forward for me.

It may sound cheesy but i really do like to connect with a lady mentally before physically.

• Depends on what I really want. These days, I take women out on dates as friends and try to get a friends with benefits going. So... if a girl fucked me on the first date, I'd ask if she wants to be FWB. I'm 21 by the way.

But... If I were really looking for a relationship and a girl fucked me on the first date, I would still be interested in her and consider her dating material if we had good chemistry and the date went well. Depends on how great the chemistry was.

• No it's not a deal breaker, but being very easy make me wonder how many have you slept with, and do you have any STD's.

What Girls Said 1

• sorry to say that but i think most guys won't appreciate it.. this will make you seem "easy"