How do I stop being a nice guy and start being a jerk?

We all know nice guys finish last so how do I stop art being a jerk? I'm not gonna completely stop being nice I just want to stop being nice all the time and start being a jerk some of the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You've learned what I learned in highschool late into my senior year. I modeled myself after what I learned from television and what I hear women say all the time. "I want a nice guy", "I want my knight in shining armor", "I want him to be respectful"... NO.

Fuck everything you know about what women say they want. Listen to me.

Women say one thing and do another when it comes to the males they like. You always see these women for example crying over some dude because he was mean to her or they broke up... but did you notice those same women will ALWAYS either get back with that same stupid person OR find another similar person. THEY CAN'T STAY AWAY? Why?

Danger. They Love danger. Mystery... Being taken for a ride they are unsure of. You see. A woman is more likely to stick with a person they are unsure about who has a dominant personality than if they were to go with someone they were completely fond of or simply did not like. Why? Because they are afraid of making decisions. Simply choosing the guy they want (in this case being the nice guy) is too bold of a challenge. They see us as the great beings we are and subconsciously are afraid to go near us. (Like a meeting a celebrity for the first time and having nothing to say) instead, they go one tier down, the degenerates. They are interesting... probably tall, probably loud, probably popular, probably rude, probably an asshole. That's perfect for them. Why?

Because it's easier than getting what they actually want. -And they want to hold on to that dude for so long so they can... I don't know TURN HIM INTO THE GUY THEY WANT or something... Not realizing they could skip a step and go straight there.

But anyway. If you ever give a woman an (and they like this word, but not it's context) ULTIMATUM about whether she likes you or not. It is best we she thinks for a minute and goes... "I don't know". Bam. You got her. Take her for a ride. You just became dangerous. (after hooking her, you can be yourself.)

What Girls Said 4

• You do know you can be a nice guy but still be aggressive at the same time. All girls don't like jerks or the bad guy. I like a nice respectable guy, but yet aggressive. What I mean by aggressive is... putting me in my place when needed, telling me something with a certain firm tone. Things like that are turn ons. It's bad boyish without being a bad boy if that make sense

• Nice guys finish last ONLY if they are trying to date (excuse my language) B*TCHES!

Being nice isn't a flaw... Its something else that they're looking for (ILL BET YOU)! Are you super self conscious? Awkward at communicating? Too nervous to approach the girl? Not adventuresome/willing to do activities in social groups? Something else?

Thats what I would look for honestly. (Oh... and BTW: the questions above aren't "bad" qualities either!)

Really it depends on the girl. Everyone has a different opinion of what they want.

Don't call yourself undateable because you care.

If you don't care, why do you want to date her anyways right?

• How do you stop being white? or indian? its in your nature dude. Accept yourself and move on.

• you want him to accept the fact that he's a nice guy and be overlooked by women hell no he can become a douche if he wants

• Some girls actually DO like nice guys thank you! You dont have to be like every other guy (a jerk i mean) to get a girl! Honestly. Not every girl is gonna want a bad boy type you know. Me being one of those girls, out there that maybe just wants a nice guy, as I'm a nice girl. :)

What Guys Said 5

• 1, lift weights
    2, confidence
    3. don't care what others think
    4. do whatever you want to do
    5. look at yourself in the mirror at least 15 times a day
    6. buy nice clothing/cologne aka look good
    7. don't get tied down by a gf
    8. lead never follow.

• lol I do all of that except the excessive mirror checking and I i'm a proud nice guy

• If I learned anything at all in the time I've talked with girls is that it's a lot like a game.. you don't want to chase them too much, if they know they can have you it's no fun for them. You've got to be confident and not chase them and be all nice and sweet to them, that is something you can do when you start dating them.

• haahaha that's the easiest thing... just have NO MANNERS :P

• Have respect for yourself and make your opinions known when you have them.

• Fellow nice guy. I have no clue too lol