When do you give up on pursuing someone?

Usually I do when they don't try to communicate with me consistently but I'm just curious what you all do?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 1

• Normally I'm the persued but I'm shy so I wouldn't don't normally make the second, third, fourth or fifth move. Even if I'ts clear to me that death will be imminent if he doesn't call...:)

What Guys Said 1

• When I'm eating silence and nothing but silence for some lengthy amount if time, I'm done. It doesn't work that way. If you don't want someone or don't feel the same way, it's easier spoken than unspoken. It's rude and uncalled for.

• What length of silence would you say? I like to be in contact with this girl every day but sometimes I leave it to her to initiate and she won't for over a day.

• Give it a few weeks. I've been generous in my situation, but I would text her every two to three days to maintain contact.