How can I find an American girl to marry?

To really be my wife and get me a greencard. But how can I find them? Here in the place where I live in Asia, there's no American and even if there's, it's just a bunch of tourists who only stay for few weeks and not looking for relationship. And if I go to US, I can't do that as a tourist as I am only allowed to stay for 30 days with tourist visa. So basically not enough time. What should I do brah?

Here's the characteristic that I am looking for:

Body: Slim
Height: 5'4"-5'8" (5'1-5'3" & 5'9"-5'10" will be considered)
Ethnicity: Caucasian

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn!!! I guess I don't make the cut then. I am 5'11 and not an American. Oh well maybe next time 😂

What Girls Said 13

• I am finding more and more, sweetie, many people with passports Trying to get out of the USA now More, knowing the bad that is going to happen. You could try different dating and mating sites that might take your fancy and give you a bevy of beauties to choose from.
    However, the wise willl know if you are looking for love in all the wrong places with your motives for marriage and as green card to boot.
    Three years ago, aguy from Egypt found me on FB and we fell in love. We got to know one another on Skype and with this, I flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where we talked and made plans for my next return. We spoke about me living with him in the big family house or maybe him going with me to Canada, not part of the USA.. he has relatives there that were dying for us to come and stay with them and become part of their territory there.
    However, after returning to him, later coming back to the states, I found it difficult to register him here. A lot of red tape, paper work and without a good lawyer, if you flub up even a word, they will put you at the bottom of the list and you would need to try again..
    Good luck. xx

• What a charming man.

• LMAO Get it together man. People shouldn't marry like that.
    Beside, American dream is just dream. There is no such thing.

• I just want to get a nice girl and live in a particular country, what do you mean?

• I do not know? asker

@kangy then this product, is not for him LMAO

• :Pnot fated

• My mamas friend has been married to a man that lives in South America for 8 years and they still haven't given him a green card LMAO!!!

• Living in America is not that awesome that you must go through that much for it. I mean I got to America as a refugee from Iran. Where do u live?

• Ew green card diggers.

• Why not just go for the legal process.
    You know, where you tell the truth...
    Living in America isn't as luxurious as you may think.

• Getting married is perfectly legal

• Absolutely. But you're doing it for the wrong reasons. You want it for the green card.

• Try a dating site.

• you need to step up your game.. or lower your standards..

• why lower my standard? what r u talking about

• I mean marry her because I like her to.

• ⚠️ Good heavens this man is unmercifully naive ! ⚠️

Wonder what his stance is on women's rights?

• Dude. Just do it the noble and legal way. You may find out it's not as great as you think anyway.

• what do u mean by it's not as great?

• I don't know. I've never been there, but all I'm saying is whatever benefits you've seen people who live inthe US receiving that you desire will rarely be applicable to you.

• Good point. Let Mr. Anonymous go to Africa and meet a beautiful woman there. There may be as many opportunities in Africa as in Europe or USA.

• It's become illegal in USA to marry just for green card if you look for it buy it to easy...

• buy it?

• LoooL are you having morning dreams? if you are trying to use a girl just to get American green card it's better for you to forget that Idea like I said in USA it's become Illegal to Marry for green Card the law got changed after 11/09 @Asker

• u don't understand what I am saying then

• Where are you from?

• You have to trap them.

www.lolriot.com/.../WTF-GIF-Cat-trap-lol.gif

Bait you'll need:
    -tan uggs
    -black leggings
    -1 Starbucks pumpkin spice latte
    -latest version of iPhone

• that's really not funny

• I thought it was funny and I'm a white girl. The only people who seen to get offended by stereotypes are the people who don't fit them

What Guys Said 9

• So you are Asian with little knowledge of the US and our culture, but you want a mail order bride as a gateway to the US?

REALLY?

You obviously don't realize this but you are becoming the joke of the GAG site today. Your request is on the extreme end of the spectrum of human self-delusion.

My suggestion is that you disappear from this site, create a new profile, delete your current profile and then return as a whole new you. Because I don't think the self inflicted damage can be repaired.

Buddy you've got a lot of catching up to do, and I personally loathe parasites like you who want to come to the US to run away from their problems.

• I'm not sure. I've tried @harakiri and @commiedearest so far. They ain't having any of it.

• LOL. oh levin. :p

• Haha I'm genuinely tearing up with laughter. @harakiri @commiedearest

• I'm happy for you dude.

• Sorry guy, but I for one am not about to give you advice as to how you can commit immigration fraud by marrying an American girl. I'm not going to assist you in gaming the American immigration system so you can get a green card. What's almost equally offensive is that you spell out your "preferences" for body type and ethnicity just like you're looking for a particular breed of dog, not a wife. As an American, I'd much rather you just stay where you are.

• Dude, I also wanna get a Green-card, but I wouldn't like to use marriage just to get it. I mean, if I meet a girl and I really want to marry her because I love her, and I get a green card for that, ok, cool, but I won't marry just for that.
    Work hard and get a job in the US, when you get the green card you'll be more than proud of yourself.

• Yeah that's what I mean, but I don't know what kind of job can we get in US if we don't have special skills that no American is able to do

• what are you studying?

• Game Design

• aren't you too young to marry/ LOL

• Try Walmart. I heard they have everything there!

• You can stay 90 days on a tourist visa can't you. I know I can stay 90 days on a tourist visa

• But you're from NZ, a developed country with different agreements with the US. Most people from Asian countries except Japan and I think South Korea don't get 90 days. Which probably means you've better chances of getting a green card than he has as well.

• lol 90days I don't know that's possible

• Yes our tourist visa is an automatic 90 days , you can choose to stay less.

• Why is it so many Asians are obsessed with white people and white countries? Seriously stop trying to leach of us. You're nearly as bad as blacks.

• Wow! Who are you to tell us what to do

• We can decide who can come into the country legally.

• Is he entering legally? No, he's marrying for a greencard, so that's not very relevant.

• You need to be a tall big cocked alpha Asian male and not what the projected stereotyped Asian male. Good English and have good understanding of American way of life. Then you'll get a white 5'4'' - 5'8'' American wife.

• I am not tall and big cocked unfortunately, but my face is quite good and body. My English isn't very bad, but it's getting better