Me and my best friend which is a girl. We've been going out later solo with no other friends involvement. It been a total of three dates in the pass?

How can i tell if she interested in my a lot we don't talk on the phone we text. Text our text sometimes be far apart. We call each other sweetheart, hun and sweetie.. We talk a lot more when we are out with each other solo.. We dont talk about other men or women. Sometimes when I'm driving she even pokes me sometimes. But she does call me her best friend. I even hung out at her house once, she kinda put ger arm on me, when we end our time with each other we have a nice hug with a hard squeez which she does. How do i tell if she's interested or not.

Side note she wants to start working out with me which knows i like. Also she said she haven't vibe with someone like me in a while. We did have a gape in our friendship also we known each other since we was very little. Help me please

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's really your bf, you can tell her anything right? So tell her you like this girl... see how she reacts. Ask for advice while actually talking about her. xD Trust your gut about how she feels about you. And then kiss her.😜😜

• I told her, this what she said

I would love to have you In my life as more than just my friend, I just want you to understand that I've been going through a tuff time in life lately.. It feels like it's me vs me :-( and I wouldn't be able to be a good woman to you right now... I really need to get my mind right.. But what I do need is for you to continue being in my life because.. Let me tell you this.. you make my life so much better seriously you just don't know.. I love being around you.. And sometimes I want you around all the time but I have to understand that you have to work and have other family and friends lol

I said this back
      No sad face honey :) I'm happy that the feeling are the same, I'm gonna continue to be there for you when your ready I'm ready. I just got the call i got another job offer third shift making more than what i make. But whenever you want to chill just let me know. :)

• So sweet.😄😄 I hope she figures stuff out soon.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait a little longer then if u like her start flirting and dropping hints but it sounds like she is growing a crush on u so just wait and see maybe age will surprise u?

• I do like her allot... I just hopping the feelings are the same. I don't want to risk our friendship if she doesn't feel the same way

• I told her, this what she said

I said this back

• That's so sweet! Be there for her and help her. But seriously u two are cute together! Well done u did it!

• When you are ready just take your relationship to the next level by letting her know how you feel. Be upfront about it!

• I told her, this what she said

I said this back

• Aww! That's soo sweet! In a serious relationship it all starts off as friends. Continue to be that for her and be completely understanding. When that time comes you guys will be together, yet inseparable. :) This is sooo adorable, I'm happy for you guys! When you get married, send me an invite! ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her out on a proper date.

• What is your definition of a proper date? We went to the movies and dinner and I even got her flowers.

• Nothing a friend couldn't do.

Stop being coward. Address the issue. Ask her out on a real date.

You want a definition of a real date? ONE WHERE YOU ASKED HER OUT AND TOLD HER IT WAS A "REAL" DATE, Not just two friends hanging together.

• I told her, this what she said

I said this back

Thank you bro