What do you girls thing about mixed guys? I'm black/white?

I've been told by my friend that white girls see mixed guys as more adventurous but not as stigmatizing as dating a completely black guy.

I'm from the south and on most dating sites there are always lots of girls that straight up say they aren't interested in anyone but white guys although I've also been told by a white girl that I was the first nonwhite she was ever really attracted to.

Just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im a white girl and i would rather date a fully black guy or a fully white guy. I dont like mixed guys because i've dated 3 and thjs is what i've noticed.

>They tend to be full of themselves and embrace their white side more than their black side. They may even be embarrassed by the fact that they are half black.
    >They make fun of and/or berate black people (maybe to make up for their own insecurities.
    > They also tend to think that being half white makes them better than black guys. IT. DOESN'T. If anything black guys are better because they are not so full of themselves.

so there you have it.

What Girls Said 8

• Well I'm TRYING to date a mixed guy now. He's White/Hispanic ( do not tell me that Hispanic isn't a race -_-)
    It really doesn't matter to me, as long as he is a nice, attractive guy, with a good personality and is trying to do something with his life.

• Y'all are OK but I've noticed most have issues with identity so I tend to stay away from them. I don't want to deal with all that

• I think they're crazy! LOL

• I find a lot of them smoking hot

• Honestly, for me the ratio of hot:ugly mixed race guys is about the same as it is for guys who are one race. It would be easier to bring a mixed race guy home to meet my family because unfortunately several members of my family are racist.

• The problem might be your hair

• I think mulatto men usually go for white women and are usually full of themselves especially the ones who look more white than black

• Really why is that?

• He's just being an asshole. @dev765

• Damn that sucks but thanks for sharing.

• I think mixed guys are among the hottest guys out there. I've only dated one mixed guy and he was really interesting but I found it odd how he related more to one of his races than the other.

What Guys Said 0