I want to meet someone?

I am 19 and I want to start dating but I don't know where to meet the best guys is. Do you think I should give online dating a try?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your personality. Online dating does work, despite what some people try to claim. Each way of meeting people has its own advantages and pitfalls. Pretty much anywhere you go to meet someone is going to be overrun with undesirable people. Online dating lets you weed certain traits out like if they want kids or not, where as going to a club lets you weed out spineless guys with no confidence, or people that post false pictures. If you just want to get in the dating game, online is a good option. If nothing else you will get experience dating, that you can use later if you decide to meet someone another way.

What Guys Said 6

• The best mates are friends first. Be a good friend, learn how to be an even better friend, and be a friend to a lot of guys. That will lead to meeting their friends, who you get to be friends with.

• No, church is a good start esp if it has a singles group

• Online dating is a no for me. Go out with friends. try meeting friends of friends. you could meet some really nice guys that way

• depends on what kind of guy you're seeking for

• Definitely not online dating for the start... You will probably meet someone at university or when going out... Just wait for the right time

• well i wanna meet a alien

• Well then i agree with reptocarl. Church is a good place to meet people besides that i cat say where exactly. fact is you can meet someone you like just about anywhere

What Girls Said 0