She said she wants to be friends?

I dated this girl and she said she wanted to be friends. When she sees me, she's always playing with my hair, she holds my hand and she calls or texts me daily. Im just wondering whats going on, I like her but I just don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just explain that you are confused "(insterted name), do you like me or not? You say you don't but then you hold my hand and play with my hair and stuff. I Just feel confused when you do this." And then listen to what she says. Sounds like she's toying with you honestly.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Women sometimes are a mystery. I don't understand this hot and cold business either.

• If she tells you she just to be friends with you, take her at her word. At this point, there's not much you can do to make her change her mind and see you as someone who can be more than just friends. She likes the attention you (and other men who don't interest her) give her, which explains why she keeps calling, texting, and playing with your hair. That's all it is, nothing more, nothing less.

• It too hard to understand women