Do you find it clingy when a guy or girl you barely know tells you they're looking forward to seeing you?

If you met them a few times (spoke 10 minutes in total) and they asked you out & you said yes.

• Clingy
  • Its fine

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it when a guy says this to me before we meet. But if he continues to say it, it kinda gets on my tits!! I like it when I've met a guy and he knows what i look like and how i am then he can say wateva

What Girls Said 4

• Its fine. I don't see how that's clingy

• What if they texted you a few days later to wish you a good weekend? And they also sent you 4 or 5 messages on fb, spaced out by about a week or 2.

• In what way?

• If you are making it known you need a little more space versus everything is fine.

• I will take it as flirting.

• I am a pretty chilled so I might think woah this is different. I think it might be sweet but only if I found him attractive. I won't make a judgement straightaway but I will definitely be adding these actions up before making my mind up about him in the near future

• No. I don't.

• I would find it pretty sweet actually. I'd probably start to look forward to the date a little more lol

What Guys Said 1