I like relaxing evenings at home. Do any guys really like this?

I have known guys that have told me they do.. And I know they do. And they like that about me. But then go out with super outgoing girls. Could anyone actually want to be with me? I like doing things and all that but I'm not out every single weekend or on getaways with girlfriends. I've got a few friends. I go out a few times a month, if that.

For example, guy I was talking to went on and on about social anxiety, doesn't like his pic taken etc. And now with a girl that he has his pic all over her Facebook and she's so outgoing and he's out all the time now. Why? Him saying that kinda turned me off, made me feel he'd not be a good balance for me. Was he being true to himself? Say what he thought I wanted? Or did she bring it out in him? I feel useless.

Most Helpful Guy

• ME! I'm not a fan of going out. Ok, i'd tag along and have fun if we were a couple guys heading on bowling, but being an introvert i get tapped out from being social. So i'd be ok with just watching a movie ot something, snuggling... that sort of stuff.
    So while i like being out doing stuff with friends (partying does not count), i like the peace and quiet more. Well, as long as i'm not lonely. After all, i just feel like being alone, not lonely. And it is poossible to be "alone" with the one there

What Guys Said 2

• I'm the same way. I don't go out much, especially now that I work a steady job; I'd rather just stay home and chill out.

When I was with my ex I got some board games and what not-hoping that she would want to play with me instead of watching TV every damn evening. It didn't take.

• It's normal for a lot of people. Introverts, in the Myers-Briggs personality types, recharge their batteries like you do. Extroverts recharge by going out or going to a party. You should be looking for an introvert. There are a lot of us so don't worry.

What Girls Said 1

• When my boyfriend and I get together we either game or cuddle up and watch movies. We go out to eat every couple of weeks but nothing crazy as of yet.