Ever see a broke guy with a dime piece?

Dime piece means a gorgeous young women.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• i have if the broke guy was really good looking. but in general no. the average broke guy, unless he is super sexy will not have a dime piece

• LOL Yes, all the time! I happen to be one of those dimes who is not exactly dating but I like a guy who everyone thinks is ugly and we hang out a lot and i get harsh criticism for hanging out with someone who they think is "not worthy of my presence." He is quite gorgeous in my opinion so who cares what others think? Hope I helped!

• Under 25 don't count!! Lol everyone's broke so no one by default cares! But I do wanna see how pretty I are. And the guy too

• WHAT? it does so count bro! His mom and dad both work really good jobs and he gets a pretty good allowance always buying me candy and stuff lol! Im his chocolate princess! if you wanna see what i look like just message me.

• It doesn't count if said "man" is still getting an allowance from mommy and daddy...

• Eh, not really. Even in college, if he's broke then he's either reeeally good looking and popular or his parents have money.

• Lol no. No way.

• I use t pull it off... but before 25 lol women car more about money as they become mature

• Dime means perfect 10 by the way ;)

• Most broke guys I know have dime bags in their pockets, not dimes on their arm. Haha.

Unless they are both really hot. Why should a gorgeous girl date a guy who isn't also attractive?

• I believe I would be one of those. My partner makes 11 bucks an hour, and I am quite a bit younger and better looking than him...

• Can you tell me how old he is and how you truly feel for him and see yourself with him down the road?

• Pls share, what do u like most about him? This is inpsiring

• Well, i like so many things about him, but I think I like his unconditional love the most. When im having a really bad day, he is always there to cheer me up, and no matter how bad I mess up, he is always there waiting to hold me. He has sacrificed many things so I can finish college and start on my dreams, and has never used it against me, but most of all, he is a wonderful father! It melts my heart to see him with our son, and he has always been supportive of my parenting wishes, as well as been very insightful on great ways to raise him. I am so lucky that he didn't get snatched up by another woman. I bet his exes are kicking themselves in the ass, because he's as close to perfect that you can get!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think I've ever seen that. lol

• yes , in movie..