Guys: is your friends booty call off limits?

I've been booty calling A for the last 3 years, I meet his friend B last year and sparks flew but I thought it was just from my end. I see B 1 year later and he confirmed he reciprocated but said he's know A for a long time. I said that we are nothing serious and he repeated yeah but but I've known A a long time. Then the next night there was a lot of hugging and touching and eye contact between us.

Am I off limits to this guy considering I've been sleeping with his friend?
What's the code for guys in this situation?
Am I undateable to him?
I feel a very strong connection with him, like no one ever before, I want a serious relationship with him.

Wondering how you fellas think, thanks!

Thanks a lot, this has been so helpful ! I feel confident that sleeping with A has not affected my chances with B. Being honest with both of them is going to be the only way to solve this. Thanks again :)

What Guys Said 2

• If you had to make a choice of which you would rather be with who is it? If its B then tell A you and B are going to be seeing each other and hope you two can still be friends

• If you wanted it, I'd give it to ya. lol. You and "A" aren't exclusive.

What Girls Said 0