Is 4 weeks of dating too fast to be in a relationship?

Is 4 weeks of dating too fast to be in a relationship

• Yes
  • No
Refreshing the question. Its very easy to answer

Most Helpful Girl

• if you want a relationship then nothing is too soon. people who wait are the people not sure if they want one, or not sure if they want one with that opeson but not bc its too sioonin iutsew;f. if you're ready fog fort. there's a lot you have to learn about each other IN the relationship so you might as well get a start on that.

will it last. you never know. but waiting forever doesn't make sure it will last either. all you can do is be honest upfront about what you want and be respectful and patient about what they tell you. and take out rom thee,.

some people dont date. they are friends then relationship. or they meet clock both want a relationship and they are in a relationship. dating is not a necessity.

people who tend to date a logy are people who prefer dating to relationships. so i wouldn't use how mashy dates as any indication if you're ready. in a sense you could say at some point the more dates you've been on together the less likely it is that you should be in a relationship together.

people usually have a sense about people when they want to be with them IF they want the relationship in the first place.

so if you want to be in a relationship and are just worked you didn't follow protocol then dont worry about it. if you have a reason for not being sure if you're ready toasts totally different.

What Girls Said 6

• The best time to start a relationship is when you both think it feels right :) There is no time limit really. It could be a week an it could be several years.

• I don't think it's too fast at all. My boyfriend and I were exclusive, two weeks after our first date.

• You can't put a time limit on a relationship it's all about progress and what potential you see in a relationship. Follow your heart and decide what's the right time.

• I don't think so. Me and my bf were together after 3 dates in a week and a half.

• I got engaged 4 weeks after dating.. muhahaha

• Eh, I don't consider it too fast. On contrary. My bf and I were exclusive 1 day after our first date.

What Guys Said 2

• The problem with your question is nothing is too fast for being in a relationship, if you want to be in a relationship than be in one... The main thing I am assuming you're looking for is do you think it's a good idea to rush into a relationship and hope it will workout? Well I mean a lot of the times it's not the best idea in the world but sometimes you just know that the person is right to be in a relationship with and when that happens it normally doesn't matter how long you been dating you just know they're right for you.

• If everyone is upfront about who they are, their values and what they want then no. Not too soon at all