What do you think about countries that still arrest and jail homosexuals?

A few of the 79 are :
>Egypt
>Zimbabwe
>Nigeria
>Uganda
>Iran
>Yemen
>Barbados
>Jamaica
>Russia
>Indonesia?

• Well, it's their country.
  • They are inhumane.
  • GOOD FOR THEM!

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, its not in my country, so I couldn't care less

What Guys Said 7

• its stupid for country's do that because just because someone likes people that's the same sex as them doesn't mean they should be punished like that

• they're stuck in the past

• I don't really see what adults' sex life has to do with the government, so I voted B).

• same as i think of countries that dont allow you smoke dope and visit brothels. what do you think of people who just care about issues that effect them and not others ppl's issues?

• It is by definition B.

• countries who jail consensual father and daughter having sex are also inhumane

• are you being sarcastic? (just making sure)

• If I have a step-daughter she will know my sarcasm

• I am not pro homosexuality, it is not normal and it's no good. However, homosexuals are citizens like everybody else and should have the same rights.

Prosecution is an abomination any way you put it.

What Girls Said 10

• Are you sure Indonesia is one of them?
    I don't think/know that homo is arrested in here.

• LGBTQ is a sensitive issue here, it's true.
      People still underestimate them and assume they're 2nd class in society.
      But I don't think they're being arrested and go to jail because of that.

• They're being inhumane. It's not right to treat them as criminals, just because they're homosexuals. Voted B.

• They are still primitive at large. Humanity isn't perfect...

• Stop all human aid to them!
    lgbt are people to, we just try and be happy and others hate us for it.

• but you do realize that stopping human aid to them would also affect people in the lgbt community in that country? #JustSaying

• Fucked up assholes on top...

• Anyone who votes good for them is an idiot. You can't change your sexuality.

• They deserve the same rights with the straight ones as they're are all citizens of those countries.

• In Iran they hang homosexuals with a lifting machine lol

• lol? how is that funny tho?

• actually it is their country so there rules, i am sorry but i was raised in a democratic way so i believe it is their right to forbid and allow things the way they want

• I wouldn't say "inhumane" because America was burning people for being witches not too long ago least we forget, but they're definitely backwards thinking and they need to clean up their act.

Most of these countries are younger though and a few have just recently been introduced to Christianity through missionary work and they are taking the Bible quite literally (I have heard this about Nigeria at least) so just like Christians of the 18th century did stupid things back then to "stop sinners" they're doing stupid things now.

Young countries make mistakes. Not saying it's a good thing, but I am saying that with all the shit America has done with slavery and not giving black people civil rights until the 60s can we really judge?