I'm really starting to like the guy I've been hanging out with, how do I go from just a girl he's casually seeing to his girlfriend?

We've gone on a couple dates, (1 was a family wedding...), I've met his friends and family and we've hooked up once and now I've realized he's not just some guy who I want to just have sex with once or twice and then move on.. which is killing me because I stopped laying my feelings out like that a long time ago. Anyways, I was just looking for some advice on how to work my way into girlfriend territory? We talk every day, (he initiates conversation) and he's mentioned numerous times how much his family and friends likes me (especially his mom, thank god!). So is it heading there?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well sounds like you are on the right track :) if he doesn't already consider you his girlfriend he might soon. Most important of all is not to rush into anything. Don't try to ask where things are going, at the risk of scaring him off. Follow his rhythm, it's the one he's most comfortable with. He'll be more open for deeper commitment if he doesn't feel pressured. Stay fun and light, and keep the conversations breezy.
    Also, I'd advise you not to sleep with him too soon, but that's just my opinion. I have a tendency to feel like if you do it before they've had the time to actually know you well, they'll start to slowly take their distance after it's done. But follow your instinct.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how you feel! Haha guys like that! And if he doesn't feel the same way. Then so be it.

What Girls Said 0