-texted a girl I met off a dating site for a month now
-2 weeks into it she says she really wants to be with me, and I respond the same.
-I noticed however recently (3 weeks into it) she updated her profile and I confronted her on why if she says she wants to be with me, I got a little angry with her because I was hurt and felt a bit betrayed and she got sad and apologized
-I looked past it and all was normal. we eventually met up for the first time and everything was awesome and we had serious chemistry.
- I notice sometimes I text her and get no response. she'll respond "sorry I was sleeping" but I noticed she was reblogging on her tumblr
- I brought that up to her and she said "sorry I didn't think its a big deal" and I say "yeah I agree its not, so why would you lie about being asleep? why not say you missed the text or something?" and she said she's sorry and doesn't know
anyway I don't know what to do. I've trusted a lot of people only to get f*cked over and I kinda see this as little red flags pointing to something major. thoughts?
- over reacting25% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
- dont trust her50% (2)0% (0)50% (2)Vote
- other (post what)25% (1)0% (0)25% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Red flags from you maybe. You're way too intense. Wow so she didn't feel like jumping up and replying to you straight away, big deal. Everything moving to fast aswel, 2 weeks is too soon, then you're getting angry after 3 because she updated her profile. It's all too much. She could be looking elsewhere now.0