Am I not attractive to guys cause of my hips?

i dont have wide hips: http://imgur.com/a/6raOG i have narrow hips and i feel like i am looking like a little boy. i know most guys find attractive girls that are thin but their hips stick out like megan fox's cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/.../...ow-supporter-14.JPG

a guy told me that i will never be as attractive as megan and that i dont look very attractive. i feel like i am disgusting to guys cause of my boyish frame. pls be honest and dont try to make me feel better. are my hips a slight turn off? if so, what could be attractive about me if my body not? (talking about appearance and NO personality)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so silly lol, you're hot. Girls always have problems with how they look if they're gonna compare themselves to celebrities. At the end of the day, when you have Megans money for good products, hairstylists to follow you round and do your hair, make up artists to give you the best look possible for you, stylists to pick your clothes that fit exactly to your shape to emphasise it, money for more expensive clothes with a better cut... when you have all that, THEN you can compare yourself to celebrities, because they have all that, and you don't. At the end of the day, most these celebs looked basic before they were famous. Some might have still been pretty or whatever, but none of them looked half as good as when they became famous. Just like you ain't gonna find Brad Pitt or some other hot celeb guy look alikes at your local grocery store, you ain't gonna see no Megan or Cheryl look alike either.

What Guys Said 16

• you are attractive. the fact that a guy said you aren't as attractive as megan fox shouldn't mean anything. I'm not as attractive as brad pitt or ryan goslin...

• You look just fine. Your hips are feminine and just fine. Don't listen to people who would say negative things about your body. You're an attractive girl.

• FIrst of all, you're extremely beautiful. A real cutie. :)

Second, you don't really have a "boyish frame". I have see girl with no hips and you aren't one of them.

Third, even if you had no hips it would not change the fact that you are an attractive girl.

• by the way some guys like saying mean and disrespectful things to girls to make them feel insecure about themselves. It's an old manipulation tactic. Once a girl feels ugly and unwanted, any average or underaverage guy can just come up to her and tell her she's beautiful and it will have a bigger impact on her than on a girl with confidence. So when guys are being randomly mean and disrespectful towards you, chances are they are trying to manipulate you. Stay away from those douches, you don't need them.

• You're a bit thinner than my preference, but I can clearly see that there'd be a whole bunch of others who would find you attractive because you otherwise look pretty cute.

• That wouldn't put me off a girl because it's not even an issue to me. Your figure is your figure.

You're extremely attractive!

Believe in yourself.

• Like most guys are saying, you're really cute. Hips don't matter too much for me, and that guy just sounds like a dick comparing girls to Megan Fox.

• You look fine, there's nothing unattractive about your body.

• You are attractive but you're right about your hips. Start eating a bit more and work out to make sexy legs and hips.

• Even though you have average hips they are pretty proportional to your frame at the moment. But in the next couple of years you will surely see changes

• In all honesty you're fine the way you are, there's nothing unattractive about you at all. So have confidence :)

• your hips look fine, you have a nice thin waist which shows your hips off

• I don't see anything wrong with your hips. looking at this picture your body looks just fine.
    Just because a guy told you you're not attractive doesn't mean everyone think that way.

This is just my thought...

• You are a total hottie. Seriously girl. Message me sometime.

• You look good. Really cute. Nothing to worry about:) I would rate u 7.5 out of 10

• You're beautiful but you should let your vagina breath a bit. No need to have wider hips. Slim chicks are fine.
    "sometimes you feel like a nut... sometimes they are good on salads"
    Chaka Kahn

• Are you kidding me? you are so cute! don't worry about your body shape, just do some leg moves in gym, , that's it!

What Girls Said 2

• Your hips are fine proportionate. It looks like you have narrow bones all around so it'd look weird if your hips were really wide. You've just got a small frame. I dint mean you're skinny I mean you have a small none frame which is why your hips are small but your busy is fine. It all works together well and you look perfectly in tact. Not fat not skinny and your hips are fine. That guy us an idiot and probably just wants to make you feel bad so I'll have sex with him. Don't pay him any attention you're definitely going to attract men in your life just stay way from idiots.

Next time he says yours not going to attract guys bc your hips are too narrow tell him he won't attract women bc his brain is too narrow.

Don't let him get to you. Good luck:)

• Fuck this guy. Megan fox had plenty of plastic surgerys anyway and I doubt he looks like Channing Tatum. you're cute