Should I carry on dating this girl?

So, this girl that i'm dating is almost perfection for me, although she is A) Absent minded
B) A bit dumb
C) she wears very skimpy Clothing
other then that she also has a certain personality that she acts like a girl that can get picked up by any guy... which i know for sure is not the case, also in my opinion this girl can change if i give her a little nudge, but i have only known her for a few weeks... she's also the type of girl that keeps all her photos where she is either posing for a sexy profile pic or a pic to get a Boyfriend or a pic with her ex-boyfriend on facebook. Now considering what happened on our first date, something tells me that she's the type of girl that jumps into bed on the first date...(for the record i'm not that type of guy...) I personally believe that a person should get to know the other person before becoming a little to "close"... now that could either be my insecurity or just me bieng a gentleman... what do you think i should do? Should i keep going out with this girl and try to slowly change her? or should i just give up on this girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like her, try seeing her more. I don't see a problem with that. You are never stuck with a person so why not try to see her longer? ps: what's so wrong with doing it on a fist date?

What Girls Said 7

• From where I am sitting, being as wise as I am, PP, it appears on Your end, you accept your newbie unconditionally. And with doing this, you feel she could sure use some fixing, but molding and modeling someone to fit your own tea May not go over big with her on Her sensitive side of the fence. She could find it insulting... this is a new beginning after all and has to be dealt with in a sensible way...
    I do believe, however, as you stay together, nurturing and nursing First a nice friendship, in time with a potential partnership that could evolve down the road, should the chemistry be there to Meet and not Make and butt heads with, you both can learn to Grow as One, help one another in Compromising to Match one another's likings and disliking's and in time, mold together as the Perfect couple that Fit Each other's needs Perfectly in the end.
    No, don't give up. Go slow with her flow. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was the Ripe ol' Romance that Needs a little Sowing for the Right Reaping.
    Good luck. xxx

• You can't change people. Just like people say girls are dumb when they try change a bad boy, guys are dumb trying to change a bad girl. People are who they are, you can't change them. Either deal with her as she is, or move on. It's not fair on either of you if you want to get with her and change her.

• you can't change a person and she's not going to change for another person or to be what another person likes she might as well find someone who likes her for her so if ur trying to change her to be with her just move on cause its not gonna work

• You cannot change anyone, but if she's willing to change to better the relationship then that's possible. Everyone deserves a chance but it's totally up to you and what you are willing to put up with. Best of luck!

• A bit dumb... that's nice!

• dont change her that would make you a bad guy and i would say just stop dating her because you deserve better

• Nooo lol you already know your answer

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like problems might arise due to differences in mentality. She is promiscuous while you seem to be conservative. If you want to change her you shouldn't be with her.

• yeah i need a better reply then that...

• Ok. Well the fact that you consider her to be dumb isn't a good start if you are looking for more than a one night stand. If she wears skimpy clothing she will get unwanted attention from guys while you are dating.
      I dated a girl similar to this and it sucked to go out and see all the waiters, employees, random guys, etc, staring at her. It got me upset because she dressed that way, she also had that cutesy dumb personality that pissed me off. As a bro, don't waste your time in a relationship with this girl she will always look for attention while you are not with her too. Trying to change her will cause a lot of arguments and when you call her out on dressing like a slut she will retaliate and cause a big confrontation. Best of luck if you want to pursue her!