What racial group are you most attracted to? what racial group do you mostly date and why?

after reading a statement on another question about a study about certain groups getting the most attention on online dating sites I'm curious to see if people actually date those they tend to have more attraction to.

so, poll what race you're most attracted. then share what race/s you actually date and why.

I'm just curious. PLEASE don't start any stupid racist fights.

• I'm most attracted to black people.
  • I'm most attracted to Asian people.
  • I'm most attracted to white people.
  • I'm most attracted to mixed people.
  • I'm equally attracted to each racial group.
why are there so few women answering?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only one race the human race.

What Guys Said 25

• I'm good with all races even though I never dated someone who was 100% white. My Dad was black and my Mom is Native American.

The women I've been with were
    Mostly Latina
    Second in line were Filipina
    Black
    One girl was Middle Eastern
    Half White and Asian

So yeah I'm for all races, if I find you attractive I'm all in :)

• i'm attracted to aliens

• Don't have a preference at all. Yesterday i saw a bomb ass Asian chick, a bomb ass Cambodian chick, a bomb ass white chick, a bomb ass black chick, a bomb ass Mexican chick, a bomb ass Indian chick, a bomb ass Nicaraguan chick, a bomb ass Japanese chick, a bomb as Persian chick, a bomb ass Syrian chick, and a bomb ass Pacific Islander chick; All in on day. I do live in LA, so this is typical. Race has never meant anything to me, also there is no such thing as race if you actually know science. "Asian" is not a race lmfao. Dont follow societies stupidities.

• You're missing several races lol. There's Indian, American Indian, Eskimo, Pacific Islander. Brazilian

• Anyways to answer your question. I tend to be more attracted to Latinas, Brazilians, and white girls, more specifically Australians and Greek girls that can tan

• Brazilian people are a melting pot of races, so they are mixed like the Filipino people.
      East Indians from India. That is a race and nationality. Slum dog millionaire comes to mind.
      No one calls native American Asian lol.
      But i will agree, some call pacific islanders Asian by their location, but they clearly look different

• native american, pacific islanders, and Asians are considered mongoloids, which is the actual race. excuse me, I didn't know until I looked it up tonight.

• I married and Indian but have a desire for south Americans or pretty looking Thai... oh and also eastern euro... oh and there is these Nigerian twins I know... and this chic from Sweden... awe shit... I think just women from anywhere on their own merit and not that of their race. A human female about 35-40

• I'm most attracted to asians. Then it's latinas and white girls. But as others have said, there are beautiful girls in every race. And I can also be equally attracted to any another race if the girl is a wonderful person with a great personality.

• but which do you mostly date? also, latino isn't a race. it's an ethnicity. hispanics are mixed, some with actual spaniard blood, native blood, some African blood, some asian.

• I include all latinos, I don't care if they're spanish, italian, mexican, mixed or whatever. And I thought the question was about attraction. I don't choose who I want to date based on race.

• the question is two parts.
      1st: what race are you most attracted to?
      2nd: what race do you actually date most?

I was curious to see if people actually date those they find most attractive. and if not, why. but no one seems to actually anwering that part.

• White, Latina, Asian, in that order. Open to all, but those are the three most likely to catch my eye.

• I'm "white", I find women of color, ethnic women to be more attractive, maybe because where I live there is virtually none, I live in the most Caucasian section of the planet I think.

• Certain black girls just get me!, Even though a majority of my relationships have been with white or latina girls

• Almost exclusively eastern European women.

• I would date any race but right now im more attracted to white girls cause I live in a predominantly white neighborhood and thatsnall I see

• The thirst for white chix is REAL! :O

• I am mostly attracted to White women. I'm White.

• I'm mostly attracted to white women but middle eastern girls can be very beautiful too. Unfortunately we have next to none of them in Finland :/

• Mostly attracted to white. I'm Asian (Thai) even though I don't look it.

• I'd go with middle easterners :D

• anything but black

• Fucking Racist piece of shit.

• Don't think I don't know about you and your racist views on black people. What the fuck have they done to you?

• That would be an interesting statement in LA Counnty Jail!!

• Eh, it really doesn't mtter to me. There are hotties in every race.

• Well I like all kinds of women but all my ex girlfriends were White because they are the people I am mostly around with and culturally have more in common.

• answered C

• I honestly don't have a preference. However, I'm kinda feeling "Brown" girls lately.

• I'm mostly attracted to white girl blondes in specific cause they are just so damn fine

• White because I am white, and white because I am white and where I live is mostly white

• I'm black and don't have a racial preference. Most people on here (especially the women answering ) just can't give you a straight up answer.

• I seem to have attraction to a lot of Latinas. I've always liked darker women, even brunette white women over blondes.

There's just something about the Latinas though. Dark skin, dark hair, they come from a culture that actually promotes full and women with curves (at least the "purebreds" lol). When you treat a Latina well, she'll return that same treatment back to you, except 10x as much as you gave to her. Them having more of a cultural identity as opposed to American women where there's no real standard to shoot for (has it's pros and cons), they are just a real charm to be around.

They're not pushovers like Asian women tend to be. And with that stronger cultural identity, they seem to have a bit more confidence and self-security than American women do.

So yeah, Latinas seem to be at the top of my list, assuming that she's not psycho or a gold digger like some can turn out to be.

What Girls Said 11

• I like all the flavors. I don't discriminate. I've only ever dated Asian though. That's because I don't care to go out looking for some one else to date, at the moment so at my age, that's all I got lol.

• Black guys are hot but most of them like black girls.

• I'm European, and I'm mostly attracted to other white Europeans and South Americans.
    But there are handsome guys in every race !! :) those are just the ones who really catch my eye.

• I'm white (Nordic) and I'm mostly into Asian guys.

• I used to be only attracted to black guys but, unintentionally then I ended up really liking and still do this... white guy so yeah now I just say if I like a guy I like him not because, he is a specific race.

• Where's Latinos/Hispanics?
    I think I am most attracted to Latin American men.

• latino isn't a race. some are white. some are black. most, are somewhere in between, they're mixed with a lot of stuff.

• I'm not equally attracted to each race but I find myself attracted to different races.

• Asians or mixed

• I'm into Muslim guys and they come from all races.

• Black men, I find them fun and more appreciating of curves than white men

• I would say C but I haven't seen many other nationalities before I'm still in school :/