Question for the ladies here! be honest please?

do women notice or care about shoulder width on men? can he be attractive without wide shoulders?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a thing for guys bigger than me when I was younger. My first bf had big shoulders and he was taller than me. It made me feel safe next to him. My husband however is shorter and thinner than my ex. To me it's not a big deal now. If it's that important to a woman, than she will go after a certain type of appearance.

What Girls Said 10

• I notice, of course. Most guys if not all are genetically predisposed to have wide shoulders, but obviously it's a matter of body proportion. You don't have to be a brick wall.
    I think hip's width is a much bigger issue for women, lol.

• Don't notice...

• I do notice shoulder width but to me it's just like a bonus when a guy has broad shoulders. It doesn't really have anything to do with how attractive he is.

• I don't notice shoulder width, seems pretty petty to me to base attraction on that.

• No I usually do not pay attention to the shoulders.

• hasn't this been asked several times before?

1 yes, we notice.
    2 personally, no

• No I don't

• I don't really pay attention to that

• not really. (dont notice it on women either)

unless its exceptionally wide/narrow but i still wouldn't care

• Same fucking question in a different mold. Still stupid.

What Guys Said 0