When a guy describes a girl as having a soft body?

I had my crush describe me casually in convo and he mentioned "soft body"... does that mean he thinks im fat? i try to stay fit but i wanna stay feminine so i dont know

Most Helpful Guy

• *facepalm* why does it always have to be fat? If you were fat he would have said fat. It means you're like a teddy bear. Ya know? Soft. Squishy. You're not muscular (or hard) like a bodybuilder but you're soft to the touch. It's a very feminine trait.

What Guys Said 3

• This is seriously annoying when non-fat girls thinks they are fat.
    At least for me soft body would mean soft skin which feels extremely nice to some (if not most) guys.

• but he never touched my skin...

• Did you guys ever hugged before? Even shake hands? Any kind of contact? Just a little scrape of contact can easily be felt by a guy who can find you attractive (and when I mean attractive, it doesn't have mean on a visual or physical level either). If he noticed that your skin is smooth and/or softer than his, then the more he's into you the easier it is for him to notice it.

• no that means you have smooth skin basically LOL

• An extremely athletic girl can still have a soft body, if she keeps her skin super soft.

• lol this is me... my boyfriend always says if it wasn't for my super soft (and usually moisturized) skin.. he'd feel like he was laying on a dude.

What Girls Said 2

• Not at all! It means you have nice skin, society nowadays makes girls like us think that everything's a reference to our weight. Why does the word soft make us think that? I thought it at first when my boyfriend said it to me but he told me I wasn't fat at all and just that my skin was soft and smooth and I was cuddly. I'm 100% sure he meant the same towards you!

• My boyfriend described me like that when he first saw me naked. He said it meant that I had a cuddly body and a soft skin. He also said it was a good thing, not bad. I've lost weight due to some stress and he even asked me to gain weight.