Men only! Which do you find more attractive? Why?

• Latina
  • White
  • Asian
  • Middle Eastern
  • African American

Most Helpful Guy

• White. I don't really know why. I am white and live in a part of my country that isn't very diverse racially. Growing up all the girls in my class where Irish/British/Eastern European and all the girls I saw and had crushes on were white.

I heard that a guys first experiences with women help define what he likes (first girl he loves has small breasts and that kind of 'teaches' him that that is sexy). All the girls I fancied growing up were white (because that's all there was) so according to that theory, I've been 'taught' that white women are sexy.

That said, the differences are only physical and I'd date anyone regardless of race (but only women :P ) if I liked them. People on here think too much about race IMHO.

What Guys Said 18

• I generally find white women most attractive.

Their physical features just seem to appeal to me most. For example, Brunettes and blondes usually look most attractive to me. I usually like thick wavy hair on a girl. I think lighter or moderate skin tones are most attractive. Even the facial structure of white women somehow appeals to me more.

• This is a tough question. I live or have lived around all of them, and each race has some hotties as well as total dogs. I cannot honestly say one race leads over another, especially if you do not live near anyone so you are probably only seeing them in advertising and that is not usually representative of a race as a whole.

• Asian girls, I just think a lot of them are very beautiful...

• It's more about personality than ethnicity. That being said, I will have more in common with more women in the white category but that doesn't preclude others from being extremely attractive physically and personality.
    Just law of large numbers...

• White. Everyone has his own point of view about exotic women. For me its Nordic women.
    volkundvaterland.files.wordpress.com/.../...an.jpg

• Hmm, question like this earlier.

Anyway, White, Latina, Asian, in that order. Open to all races however, and no terribly strong preferences.

And I wouldn't take the poll too seriously favoring one race over another--given that this is an English speaking website, there are going to be demographic imbalances in the user-base.

You're all beautiful ;)

• Asian, white, Africa American. It depends on her personality. There are women that are very attractive but have horrible personalities or attitudes and that is a complete turn off. By the way my own age (25) women don't want to talk much, I find older (30+) women more attractive because they are willing to talk. Most women that complement me are from older ladies. They appreciate and gentlemen when they see one. Young ladies are still figuring out what they are looking for.

• I chose white. There's just more variety in their looks overall.
    There's lots of different kinds of beautiful in white women.

• They're all hot, but I suppose I have weak spot for Latinas... a Latina done right is probably a mix of pretty much every other race, and if they were to take the best of every race...

• Hmm.. it's hard to say. No one race is more attractive than another for me. I love them each as much as the next one.

• All, each has their own look I'm attracted to. Preference of white.

• The mixes so Latina.

• It really depends on the race of the girl doesn't pronounce the beauty. However I tend to fall for latino girls and white girls if they are redhead or blonde. I don't know why though.

• I don't have very strong opinions on this subject.

• Mostly white.

• Hard to say cuz each grouo has attractive women

• Does Jewish count as Middle Eastern or White?

• Tied with all of them. I love women I general

What Girls Said 3

• All my cars is foreign, all my broads is foreign...

• F. I find them all attractive no matter what race.

• Lol, what a depressing poll.