I am so depressed and feel bitter about life I feel ugly all the time I feel that no girl is interested in me and I am thinking always about suicide?

just wanted to let this out i don't care anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same, and there are a lots of people like us. It is stressful as well as painful, but keep trying. I still believe there is someone for me out there, despite Never having a bf. I am 21 and still single but I don't think I should give up and you shouldn't either. Don't give up :(

• Thanks for MH

• not at all by the way i feel so much better now

• :) I'm glad to hear that! Keep your head up!

What Girls Said 7

• relationships aren't everything. You have plenty of happy and accomplished people who are single such as corey brook - the mayor of Newark etc...

• i feel you bro... just think you have cancer and do everything you ever wanted.

• i am tired of everything

• i don't want pity i t's a matter of time before i blow my brains out

• not pity! just talk. talking would make you feel better. also have a long crying session then start listening to inspirational songs. it helped me in the time where i feel depressed.

• I'm here if you need to talk. I'm a great listener and I've had depression diagnosed as well. My dad has it very bad.

• Do you actually want advice to feel, better?

• i just wanted to let it out i am angry at this rotting world fuck it anyway i won't stay for a long time i'll kill myself as near as possible

• if you say so

• if you ever need to talk you can talk to me, if you want just message me

• Do not comment Suicide talk to girl's man or just be nice to them then they will like u. That is not reason to try and end ur life over and one day someone will find u prefect and not care if u are ugly.

• you have no idea how i feel

• Suicide isn't the way I am sure it will get better and I am sure your not ugly,

• i just i don't know there is these times i just burst into tears and go grab a bunch of medecines to drink and kill myself but then i remember how my mom would feel so i stop but i can't get these suicidal thoughts out of mind i've had enough fuck this and fuck this world

• It will be OK maybe speak to a counciler. Commiting suicide isn't the way to go your a strong person for living in this world. Be strong and trust me when you know someone who has no choice and will die. Be thankful your alive.

• i did that i took medication didn't work

What Guys Said 6

• I know how you feel. My negativity comes around mostly when I'm alone. My thoughts spiral downward into depression and sometimes have to cry myself to sleep. The mist comforting thing I can say to you is that these feelings will pass.

• I will not offer you intellectually insulting platitudes such as "there is someone for you", but I will tell you that you are not alone. When I was your age it was not unusual for me to cry myself to sleep, because I did not have a woman to hold and to love. So, I understand your pain. I am 56 now and life is still a pile of steaming dogshit, but along the way I have learned coping skills and achieved a lot. My suggestion to you would be to ask your GP for a referral to a psychiatrist, so that you can rule out clinical depression. Once you have done that, get on with life and make it as interesting as you can. If some woman wants to join your journey... good. If not, at least you will have lived. None of us asked to be born, but given that we are all here and none of us are going to get out alive, we should make the best of it.

• i went to a psychiarist i've been diagnosed with pure ocd + clinical depression i am messed up i took medication and it didn't work

• @Asker go back to the psychiatrist and tell him/her that the medication was not effective for you. Prescribing an anti-depressant can require experimentation, because not everything works for everyone. Some anti-depressants reduce your sex drive to almost zero, which makes it easier to cope with being alone. Be mindful that in most people anti-depressants require about two weeks to be effective.

• Now you're free to do anything.

• We've all been there. Just gotta pursue other passions to give your life meaning beyond what society tells you is important.

• man i am tired of it all i can't put how i feel into words it's like even breathing feels exhausting

• Nah man, been there. Just gotta shut off the brain and really indulge in something that interests you. A lot of times I would just sit in nature and ponder everything. Most things make sense in nature.

I'll always suggest creative endeavors, because the arts are exercise for the mind and soul. Doesn't even matter what you create, better than sitting in my own sadness.

• just find a girl that will be your friend... even if you guys aren't fucking, you need some feminine energy in your life to balance out your masculine energy

• dud you need to take control your life or your life will take control of you.

Are you fat? well go to the gym and eat better.

You can't talk to girls? GO GET THE BOOK, THE GAME. trust me girls only care about looks at the first 10 sec they see you. Even if you are drop dead ugly, If you know what to say, how to say, and when to say it. girls will like you.

Your biggest problem in not because you have a shittly life. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE HAVE SHITTTY LIFE BUT YOU WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

• i was in your boat not too long ago. Did i think about killing myself? No. but i did only have 3 friends and i never had a GF. So i went on meetup. com and joined a group call couch-surfers. I met a whole new group of freinds and i am going to two Halloween parties and yes there will be a lot of girls there.

My point is don't sit in front of your pc and cry about it. go do something to change it to make your life better.

• if you are underweight. hit the game to get toned and more muscle. it also make you feel better everyday when you leave the gym because it makes you feel like you accomplished something that day.

• i'll try that