We kissed, now he's "busy" what should I do?

A guy and I texted for over a week then went on a date which ended with kissing. That night he send a text like "I wished I could have kissed you longer". And we both said we thought the date went well. Ever since the date our texting has decreased a lot. I asked him out on a second date but he said he was busy (also we live 1.5 hr apart) I texted him again 2 days later to see how he has been doing he apologized again for being so busy lately and we didn't text again.

Should I text him and show initiative? I don't want to be annoying or be the person that cannot take a hint. Should I text him or wait for him to reach out to me? (Before both of us initiated conversations but mostly it was me) Is he not into me or something?

Updates:
It's now Tuesday a week after I asked him out on a second date. Sunday we had a short conversation (initiated and ended by me) Monday send good morning texts and later we had a slow conversation for a few hours (initiated by me) and at midnight (on the dot) he wished me a happy birthday. Need your opinions would guy do that if he's not interested?

1|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry, he seems not interested in a second date. Forget him!

0|0
    0|0
    • I think that too but at the same time if he's not interested why kiss? And send cute text messages? Or say "sorry I've been busy"? He could just say "no I don't want a second date, I am not interested in you".

• Show All
    • You are welcome. You deserve better.

• He seems that he plays with you. Just play the game well if you want to be with him.

What Guys Said 1

• He sounds interested

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• let him crawl back to you

0|0
    0|0
    • Any suggestions on how I should do that?

• Show All
    • OK thank you I appreciate your advice. I will do my best :)

• you're welcomed:)