Can meeting someone in a nightclub situation ever result in a serious relationship?

Asking on behalf of my friend and I don't really go to nightclubs so I can't advise her on this. Is a nightclub scenario a good way to meet people to date? Where is the best place to meet people?

• Are a good place to meet people for a serious relationship
    0% (0)17% (2)15% (2)Vote
  • Guys are only after one thing there!
    100% (1)83% (10)85% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• statistically less then 11% of successful couples today found each other at a night club. But more then 49% found a good fuck from a nightclub. So she might have found a good one... or a she could have found a good fuck for the night.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ehh, that's what I was thinking. She's convinced otherwise, I just don't want her to find out the hard way :/

• Show All
    • Hmm, you've got a point ;)

• exactly! now let your friend find her good fuck for the night.

What Guys Said 9

• Most women at night clubs nowadays are already married or in a relationship. That's been my experience.

I also didn't vote because you didn't provide a middle answer. There is always a chance of meeting the right person but both of those people need to be genuine. It seems to me tho that nightclubs attract the non-genuine crowd; the folks that like putting on a facade and are obsessed with image.

1|0
    0|0
  • (1) I'm not answering the poll bc you only have 2 options, and they are complete opposites, no middle ground
    (2) I typically don't recommend going to a night club to find a serious relationship
    HOWEVER
    (3) I met a woman at a night club and we dated for almost a year and a half.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not. People of all personality types and backgrounds go to nightclubs.

2|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, I don't go to night clubs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I seriously asked this myself yesterday, kinda the reason I didn't approach any girl and just enjoyed the party.

1|0
    0|0
  • i didn't pick one because it depends on the person. \

the only thing different at a club is the setting and alcohol makes it easier to milgle. I've seen people get married and happily together

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen it work. My neighbor met his wife at a party. Married 5 years, 1 kid. Got divorced late last year. I throw that into the "didn't work out" category

0|1
    1|0
  • Best place to meet people? A library's lobby.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible. But only if you're after a 6 or a 7. 8+'s don't seem to frequent those places.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I am engaged to a guy I've met in a club two years ago. He was there because of his birthday and usually never goes clubbing. But yeah, veery rarely but it can happen

2|0
    0|0
  • I vote C.. many guys are only after one thing there, not all. some are single and looking for a relationship, but not exclusively in a night club..

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys (or girls) don't go to a nightclub to find something serious, but there are exceptions of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • That could be possible but it's really a rare find.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Reason: people go to clubs to have FUN thats it.

1|0
    0|0