Do girls dislike it when a guy is too open or too nice?

Maybe I just suck but every single girl I talk to ends up friend zoning me or just ignoring me. I'm pretty sure I'm not a creep I think I'm just boring. I've been through like 10 girls..

• yes we dont like nice guys.
  • no we love nice guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not that you're nice, its that you yourself allude to being boring.

often times, if someone can lightly admit they have a negative flaw, it's probably way more apparent to others who meet them. so in other words, if you say you are boring, you are boring to women you meet. so being a decent guy who treats others with respect isn't a problem. its the fact that you may not be very interesting and fun. being fun creates bonding and attraction which will make women want to date you. if you do not have this down then it doesn't matter how nice, handsome, good you are because you aren't fun. so how to be fun? get in the mix. socially get involved, go out and about, be seen. try to leave the house and socialize at least 3x a week. go to clubs, bars, parties and talk to people your age

What Girls Said 5

• Personally, i really enjoy when a man is open about himself, and let's me learn a little bit about who he really is, and not just the persona he plays when you're on the first date.

I enjoy a 'nice' man, but i certainly would like him to have an assertiveness and a sense of being aggressive in certain situations. Being the nice guy 24/7, 100% of the time, doesn't always work out.

• Too open? Your definition pls.

• Nice guys are the best ^^

• Be open but not mean, have a limite. Be nice but stay truthfull

• I'm afraid maybe it's always about you so they're dumping you. It has to be balanced.

What Guys Said 1

• Girls like it but most girls in our age group don't really want to date a guy as such. Basically I learned with my confidence boost I got from getting big is that you can be nice and don't stop being nice but don't be a push over and be their bitch pretty much. You gotta step up for yourself, if they are going to act like a bitch treat them like one.

I am nice but only when a girl is nice to me if I am nice and she's going to act like a bitch than I'll sit there and be a total douche and asshole and to be honest it's worked for me and I prefer it that way nowadays anyways because back in the day I was always letting girls push me around and take my kindness for granted, now I don't have that problem and yet I can still be nice but not too nice and still be a good guy.