Women, if you were single and looking which one of these guys would you reject and which one would you date?

For those who wouldn't date either, this question isn't for you. don't let the door hit you on the way out.
alright 2 guys approach and ask out. One is very unattractive and makes slightly below average money but has a great personality, the other is smoking hot and makes good money but has a very poor personality. Which one would you date? Which one would you reject?

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck personality Why the fuck should I want a good pussy licking personality? The second one for sure.

• The most honest straightforward answer on here

• look man it is not even about the personality. even The personality of the first option is absolute shit. personality can be in any form. it does not have an actual meaning and law that "oh you should be gentle and weak and henpecked" to be considered having "The personality" and that anything out of it is categorized as "Assholes". This is Bullshit. absolute bullshit. made by some modern shithead whiny women that will cry with a simple slap on their arm. A personality of a man is determined by his honesty and I said the more honest a man is the more daring he is to show his aggressive and approaching and nomad strong side. A man is polygamous, a man has a nomad behaviour when he is stronger, aggression is the nature of a man, fighting and winning is his nature. And many of those "assholes" are just men who don't fear to show their nature like what it is, they are honest.

And That is what an honest woman wants not anything else.

• What if the 1st guy isn't weak? but still morbidly unattractive then what?

What Girls Said 9

• I would date the unattractive one. Cause I've been with a bunch of pretty boys and 89% of them are cocky, liars, flirts, not understanding and they put you through a lot. Sometimes you do run into those attractive shy guys who are sensitive and caring tho. I've dated guys who are unattractive with great personalities and they also can be scum bags (especially the cool unattractive guy that is kind of attractive cause he makes everyone laugh and every girl wants to be around him) but they make you feel a little bit more appreciated. Looks usually don't matter to me but you can see a difference in guys behaviors when they know they are attractive or unattractive (physically and socially) .

• I wouldn't date either of them.

Oh no I broke your rule.

• I guess you were that thirsty for 1 xper point so you had to reply huh?

• If I truly wanted xper, I'd be online 24/7. I'd ask several questions a day, as well as do my best to answer as many questions as possible. I don't do that, though.

• Yeah sure you don't.

• Hot guy. Never will get with an ugly guy even with a great personality boo boo. I need some1 to compliment my attractiveness

• I like a woman that can admit that she's shallow as hell.

• Cool. Looks are #1 then personality

• You need to post a question exposing these women on here that say personality is # 1 for a woman then confidence and looks.

• I would definitely reject the second guy.

• what about the other one?

• Depends on how this great personality would appeal to me... friendly or romanticaly... I don't know. It had to happen.

• unattractive guy. i don't care what a guy looks like ( well i do a tiny bit but its not that much of a big deal), but if he treats me like I'm his everything and like a queen then ill fall for him really hard!

• What if he was morbidly ugly and it was frightening to look at?

• @ExoticDoll gee your opinion sure changed fast

• haha, i didn't know he meant frightening to look at. if he's below average then thats fine, but if he's just really really frightening and disgusting then no..
      but if he's below average and heaps sweet aww id be with him (only if we're compatible tho)

• I'll choose the hot one :$
    how could I know his personality from just looking at him >_<

• From his approach. Remember I also said that they approached you for a date. That means they have to have a convo with you before sealing the deal.

• ummm it depends I don't usually judge character just from a conversation ,
      I see a poor personality as shallow , cocky , uninteresting judgmental and dumb
      I'm not really into specifics but If it comes to reality I'll go on a date with both and see who I like better

• If I didn't mind the nice guy, I would. Rather him than a douchebag. Id like to be treated nicely for once. And to the attractive guy, that's nice and all but if your attitude sucks, no thanks.

• So you would date the morbidly unattractive one? Interesting.

• Like I said, if there was some level of aesthetic to him, I would. Because I would like to be sexually attracted to someone as well as attracted to their personality. But if I just couldn't be attracted to him at all, no. But that wouldn't make me choose the hot guy either unless his personality was better.

• Curious what your answer would be if these were two women who came up to you?

• The hot one. Guys don't have a problem with admitting that they can be shallow like women do. Your turn.

• See that wasn't so hard. At least you're honest. Wish it was more women like you.

• Meh, only this honest cause I've had a lot of time to think about where I went wrong in my dating life. I can't exactly blame the guys entirely since it was me who chose to be with them, wouldn't learning if I wasn't honest with myself first. =P

• i'd date the first one the unattractive below average money and great personality

• Why am I not surprised by your answer?

• Most women would still go with that guy even if he is a jerk over the nice morbidly unattractive guy. If he was morbidly unattractive, would you still pick him and get into a relationship with him especially if there was some compatibility?

• like i said i don't care i want some who would take care of me and love me i can't even think twice about this cause it is logic and common sense i'd definitely choose the unattractive one cause i know that he is smokin attractive from the inside and that i don't care about the outside he didn't choose it but he choose the inside i'd go for the 1st one ofcourse and NEVER for the second one i might sometimes say he is hot or flirt but i can't live with someone like that at all or even date

What Guys Said 2

• Guy number 1 never gets the girl. And if he does guy number two had her first.

• This outta be fun.

• Grab your popcorn.

• Lol I know . Funny isn't it?

• Oh yeah it is. No matter how many times they deny it.