I think I like this cute girl at school but does she feel the same way about me?

so there's a cute girl at school who I think is really hot. She likes a lot of my photos on Instagram and on Facebook and looks at me a quite often at school. She was with one of her friends and they were both looking at me and the girl and her friend started to move closer to my group of friends. She must have been looking at me because when I looked in her direction she looked away fast. Sometimes doesn't look at me and looks down with a little smile. I was talking to a guy in her class when I was walking back to my class and she was there. I didn't take much notice but her attention instantly went to me talking and I think she was smiling. Most days at lunch we look at each other but I don't approach her and even today all her friends stopped and looked at me at the top of the stairs for a second. I haven't actually spoken to her yet but at lunch her and all her friends come to our spot and sit exactly where we sit. She asked my friend who I am even though she knows who I am. Why would she do this? I'm 99% sure she wants to get with me but the only problem is that she's 14 and I'm 17..

I'm after some good, solid advice on what to do (don't just say 'go talk to her') and how she feels about me.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't try to date a 14 year old girl. Only bad things will happen... and I know it is not PRETTY.

• i never said i was. i asked for an answer to my question ffs

• 14 and 17? Stay away from her. Yes in 10 years the age difference of 4 years isn't bad but in your teens it is. You're maturity levels are not the same, go find a nice 17 year old girl :)

• that's not what i asked

• You did say the age was a "problem" and that you wanted to know what you should do besides to just go and talk to her, so it does seem you want something from her, if not a relationship then what?

• well i don't know. I'm not going to decide if i want something from her if she doesn't like me.

What Guys Said 0