Can a couple share a bed at a hotel if one is 18 and one is 17?

My 18th birthday is coming up soon and I'm thinking about having a weekend away with my boyfriend. I will be 18 and he will be 17, could we share a hotel bed together?
Everytime I look on hotel websites it says "adult (18+) and child (0-17 years)" what would I say we are both 18 or what?

My cousins boyfriend is 18 and she is 16 and they have shared a bed together in a hotel. Can someone help?

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem. Make a reservation, and go in and pay for it alone when you check in. Don't cause any trouble and no one will care.

What Guys Said 4

• Just rent the room under your name and be discrete. Most places wouldent care. Just make sure you don't disturb anyone and give them a reason to kick you out or worse.

• Look just send him in lol to get a room then go to the room

• you want to go to jail!!!

• I can't help u sweet

What Girls Said 3

• It's none of their business. I've slept with my brother in the same hotel bed at 20 & 16 for God's sake. They have no right to interrogate you, they simply take your word for it.

• ye of course xxx

• Just do it in your name, and if they ask you he's 18. They probably won't ask. As long as you don't cause trouble or make loads of noise and stuff, there shouldn't be any problem.