Would you be more or less open about yourself and your faults etc. with the person you like?

I wonder what you people will answer to this, because everyone acts different. Would you be more or less open about yourself and your faults with the person you like?

I might as well tell more about my behavior. I would say that I'm too open, I send snaps with a facial mask on. He sees me sweaty and exhausted after boxing and other workouts. We sit in the car and sing to whatever we listen to and I don’t really have a filter talking with him, I just say whatever comes to mind. But this is mostly because we've know each other for over a year, we know each other. And we always tease each other for whatever we can tease about

Most Helpful Girl

• for a lot of people unfortunately the answer is 'less' simply bc theory like them they want therm to think of them as perfect. hopefully that wares off after trust is built but sometimes never.

i think that means you're with the wrong person if you never get comfortable... but s a lot of people are with people who were bad for them.

• Yes, they want the person not to see any cons with them. I was a bit too bold and straight forward, unintentionally, the first time I met him. So I guess I just continued being myself because his first impression of me wasn’t sugarcoated.

What Guys Said 3

• i'll be the same

• Yes. I've been told that I'm too honest at time. To which, I respond "I fail to see the downside of this."

• when you are open about your faults then you don't have anything to reveal later. and there is no dowside there, no!

• Oh, I'm sorry. The guessing game I meant was made for "I don't want to have to be playing the guessing game"

I gotta keep reminding myself, "not everyone is in my head." LOL

• Heheh then we're on the same page here :)
      And no, haven't been inside your head

• The whole point of have an SO is so you can tell them your craziest secrets :)

What Girls Said 4

• Of course! The guy deserves to know what he's getting into :P It's good to be honest and up-front about the more important things so both sides know what to expect.

I have a healthy self-esteem but I still make self-deprecating jokes all the time, even around a guy I like. It shows him I don't take myself too seriously and that I'm aware of my own shortcomings.

• or the girl if it was the other way around :P I like honesty I try to be as honest as I can that way he sees me for who I am, I don't have to reveal something "horrible" about myself later on.

We both do the self-deprecating jokes or just says something not so good about ourselves

• You can't rewply be too open unless it bothers the guy and fromwhat you swid it seems like he is ok with it im very open with my boyfriend and he doesn't care if you guys are close then tell him how you feel and just be open if its you then its you!

• okay, I'm open about everything other than the fact that I like him. We have an slight age difference of 14 years that makes me a bit scared. ;)

• No, no way, I was to open with my last ex but I dislike it because he start take it against me so I won't do the same mistake again I prefer to be single then be opened to some guy

• I would be very open with him except on some sensitive topics. I've known my BF for 1-1/2 years now, and I took months before I opened up to him about my family secrets. There are still a few really awkward secrets, which I might never reveal lol.

• I try to be as open as i can, but to actually say that I like him is too hard to do yet :) there is an agedifference that I try to eliminate first, or at least make him see that I am mentally 5 years older than I am, and born 5 years too late. He did agree on it once, and also added that he was born 5 years too early

• Yes, in a playful sort of way. Oh dear no, I'm not embarrassed at all. Though another friend of mine, who was there, said that he would rather keep his dignity than doing that.

• Well, its not that bad if the girl doesn't mind..