Why won't he kiss me?!

So I've been going out with my boyfriend for like a week now and he still hasn't even TRIED to kiss me. I don't get it at all and I'm so not used to feeling like this. I hook up with guys easier than this even when they aren't anything close to being my boyfriend...

He told me in the beginning he didn't want to rush things because he doesn't want to mess things up between us and I told him he wasn't going to. And his best friend just keeps telling me that he really likes me and never liked anyone this much but I don't understand why he won't even kiss me yet.

I need a guy's perspective on this one...is he just really shy? or what? I know he hasn't had many girlfriends before me but I'm starting to get frustrated and I don't know how he'd react if I kiss him first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like he said he does not want to rush things with you. He obviously has strong feelings for you but some guys take longer to initiate that first kiss than others. He feels if he rushes into it he will possibly ruin your relationship. You seem pushy don't be or you will turn him off. Slow down and enjoy your time together. I'm sure that when the moment is right you two will share your first kiss. Let him be the one to kiss you. If he doesn't want to yet he doesn't have to you don't want to force things upon him right?