Hanging out with other people of your partner's sex: Where's the line drawn?

If you begin hanging out with another girl while you're dating a girl, then what kind of activities are fine and then when does it become too much? Going over to their house? Sleeping over? Seeing a movie with them? Meeting up for lunch even?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something you'd also do with guy friends, and you would never do on a date is acceptable. If you don't want tension in your relationship I'd also avoid spending time with her ALONE. Though there are no SET rules other than not cheating, you want your girl to be happy and not insecure or worried, don't you?

What Girls Said 2

• Anything that could really be considered a date, and anything beyond that, is usually too much, IMHO.

• It depends really. If you don't trust him then it's probably drawing the line, but if you trust him and his friend then it shouldn't matter to much. My friend and I are like that, both our other halfs are out of town with family and we went out for breakfast before he drove me to work. It just depends on trust and friendships.

What Guys Said 0