How would you like a girl to handle a problem she has with you?

would you want her to just stay quiet or would you like her to be honest about how she feels. I have never had a guy interested in me too so would just like to know how to handle this

Most Helpful Guy

• Blunt honesty, even if it includes verbal insults, BUT GET IT OUT! I dated a girl that would shut our relationship down and I mean next to know face to face time, hardly any emotional support/love.

All over fights. Be honest about whats bothering you, not every little thing but things that are of relevance.

What Guys Said 8

• Always always speak up and don't dance around a problem. It is better to be honest and have the opportunity to correct things.

• I believe in being open and honest about everything. With that being said, there's a time and place and the comfort level of both should be taken into consideration. Depends on the situation and duration of time.

• Be honest, guys are useless when it comes to noticing signals or anything subtle.

• Be honest but have a solution to discuss else he will be on the backfoot.

• People at different. Please be upfront with me.

• i want her to be honest and tell me the truth i dont want her to be quiet and silent that will make it harder to say i want her to talk with me to find solutionfor the proplem and step by step we will move it away from our life ;)

• have a discussion but choose your words.

• You should be honest about it. Deal with the issues as they happen. Don't bottle up a bunch of problems until you explode with anger.

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are pretty straightforward. Just tell him.