What was the worst date you have been on?

I'm really anxious about dating guys. I don't want it to be a nightmare.

The worst date I've been on so far is when I paid for everything and this guy always talks about himself and never bothered asking me anything. That date was all about him. LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy invited me out on a date to a nice fancy restaurant, he was handsome but very rude and for every word he said there was always a bad word ( example this fuck! Ng food is fuck! Ng good.) when we finished our meal and the check came he got up and said meet you at the car. I ended up paying worst night ever.

What Guys Said 6

• My worst date happened a few years ago. I took a girl to the movie theatre and we were supposed to see a scary movie but instead she wanted to watch titanic 3d. I was so upset, but went any way i saw a 3 hour movie and didn' kiss her once she got overly emotional at everything and ate so much popcorn and nachos it grossed me out!

• never been on date... so i'm glad LOL

• The last was good. And bad because she wants nothing more to do with me. And simply because I treated her like a human being and not an object. Pretty girl but I think she feels she doesn't deserve better.

• Traveled 300 miles to see this girl paid for the hotel food everything I'm talking a few hundred dollars spent and she barley said two words the entire time. It was fuckin horrible after that I was just like fuck this retard I don't need this shit. She got completely psychotic when we got lost just flipping the fuck I'm just like what is wrong with this bitch. I don't miss her to much.

• Worse date was during dinner she kept texting non stop. I was soo put off that I didn't bother to make any effort towards getting to know her.

• he is wrapped around himself, leave him alone.

What Girls Said 2

• the one where he told me about being a player and cheating and having 3 girlfriends at the same time for a short time.. a few weeks before meeting me.. and proceeding to tell me with the same breath that he was a changed man and needs someone more mature.. yeah right

• This guy said he'd take me out to eat, then when he fot here he was like, "Lets go to the grocery store & pick out some stuff, I'll cook for you!" AKA a glorious way to be cheap. And he was fucking obnoxious. And ugly, he had bad teeth. And then after a shitty dinner he wanted to cuddle, & I'm like no, gtf away from me.